Rigel III is the third planet located in the Rigel system, a world of the Rigelian Assembly. It is home to the Chelon Rigelians (or Chelarians), a sabre-toothed turtle-like species.
- Distance from Star: it's orbit is approximately 44 million km
- Moons: it has 3 moons.
- Diameter: 19,294 km (11,989 miles)
- Gravity: 1.04 standard gravity with a density of 3.8
- Axial Tilt: 8.6%, with minor seasonal changes
- Orbital Period: 337 days
- Rotational Period: 22.1 hours
- Classification: M
- Surface Water: 48%
- Atmosphere: 0.95% is a standard pressure with 72% nitrogen, 25% oxygen, 3% trace chemicals
- Climate: Mainly a tropical jungle world.
- Terrain: It has massive jungles and rain forests with large mountain ranges, rocky hills and scattered valleys.
- Population: Just over 7 billion people, including Chelon and Humans