Rigel IV is the fourth planet of the Rigel system and serves as a colony world for the Rigelian Assembly, home to Human, Orion and Andorian colonists, as well as citizens of the major Assembly species.
- Distance from Star: it's orbit is approximately 49 million km
- Moons: it has 5 moons.
- Diameter: 22,328 km (13,874 miles)
- Gravity: 0.9 standard gravity
- Axial Tilt: 15.3%, with normal terran seasonal changes
- Orbital Period: 316 days
- Rotational Period: 21 hours
- Classification: M
- Surface Water: 55%
- Atmosphere: 1.07% is a standard pressure with 73% nitrogen, 24% oxygen, 3% trace chemicals
- Climate: Divided between tropical and temperate zones.
- Terrain: It has vast plains, rolling hills, large swamps and small mountain ranges.
- Population: Over 8 billion people, including Humans, Orions, Rigelians, and Andorians
Points of interest
- Argus river, home to the Hill People