USS Resolution SHIP'S MANUAL
Welcome to the USS Resolution simming group, part of the larger UFOP: StarBase 118 fleet. The Resolution was launched in July 2020 (stardate 239705).
This manual is designed for both experienced and new players aboard the USS Resolution, new to the group, new to the fleet, or players who might have a question about something they thought they learned some time ago. It is the staff's sincere hope that you will find everything you will need to be happy, successful, and productive here on the Resolution in these pages. That said, if you find something unclear or are just unsure, please do not hesitate to contact the CO, the XO, or your Department Head.
Table of Contents
Section A - the Basics
- How to be successful on the Resolution
- How to format your sims for the Resolution
- A different kind of sim for character development
- Some general tips for being successful on the Resolution.
Section B - the Posting
- A Ship, the Ship
- Neutral space along the Klingon border.
- Who's on the crew, have you added your character?
Section C - Operating Procedures
- Some things to keep in mind on missions.
- Downtime, there's downtime?
- Want to help guide the Resolution through a mission?
Section D - Advanced Topics
- How do I get promoted?
- I'd like to place a secondary character on the Resolution, now what?
- I finally made Department Head, now what?
- We always need good mentors, what do they do?
- What kind of OOC Activities does the ship need help with?
- Player Achievements, like merit badges, but cooler.