The sim format used on the USS Resolution is the one, mostly, learned at the Academy, detailed in Tutorial 1, and continued in the other tutorials. The modifications we employ include
- Include TBC at the end of a sim if there is expected to be a continuation of the scene. There is always a continuation as this is an ongoing story.
- Include TAG at the end of a sim if there are tags for other players.
|The most common ending to a sim will be TAG/TBC.
- Try your best to remove formatting from the body of the sim, from location tag to the ending - including bolding, italics, and others.
- If you wish to use formatting in your signature, please feel to do so.
- Split really long sims input multiple parts and label them as such.
- Include JP in the subject line of any Joint Posts.
- Include BACKSIM in the subject line of any sims that occur in the past and do not advance the story.
- Be sure to include MSNPC, NPC, PNPC or any other qualifiers for characters on the subject line.
- JP: Cmdr Oddas & PNPC Lt. Cmdr Han: A Difficult Decision
- BACKSIM: MSNPC Cmdr Stelak: Something Wierd this Way Comes
- Fleet Captain Kali Nicholotti: Do Not Go Gently