"Every breath is a second chance."
|Birthplace||Earth - Costa Rica|
Raimy Ambarsan is currently unassigned.
- Full Name: Raimy Ambarsan
- Species: Terran
- Date of Birth: 236908.22
- Age: 26
- Place of Birth: Earth - Costa Rica
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: 0
- Height: 1.68m (5'6'')
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Tan
- Birthmarks, Scars:
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: Angel wings tattoo covering her back and a braided triangle inside a circle on the inside of her left wrist.
- Build: Athletic... well defined muscle tone
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Casual jeans/Cargo pants and t-shirts.
- Voice: Faintest hint of a Hispanic accent.
- Handedness: Left handed
- Quarters: Raimy's quarters can be described as organized chaos. To most, it may look like a mess, but she knows exactly where everything is.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion:
- Physical Limitations:
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias):
- Temperament: Raimy is normally calm and steady under pressure. Though, she does have a flash fire temper when someone or something presses just the right buttons.
Ambitions and Goals
- Ambitions and Goals:
Personal Achievements and Disappointments
- Achievements in Life:
- Disappointments in Life:
Hobbies and Pastimes
- Hiking / Rock climbing / Ziplining
Likes and Dislikes
- Very spicy foods...
- Agua Dulce
- Being outdoors (nature).
- Being active (bores easily).
- Spiders and snakes.
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- Father: N/A
- Mother: Gabriela Santos-Ambarsan - a cyberneticist at the Cybernetics Division of the Daystrom Institute.
- Mother: Julia Ambarsan - a sculptor and professor of Fine Arts.
- Siblings: None
Personal and Professional History
Raimy Ambarsan was born in Costa Rica, an only child to Gabriela Santos-Ambarsan, a cyberneticist at the Cybernetics Division of the Daystrom Institute, and Julia Ambarsan, a sculptor and professor of Fine Arts at the University of San José. Raimy had a relatively happy childhood. She always thought herself lucky to have two mothers who loved her and cared for her, while most other children she knew only had one. The fact she doesn't have a father or even know who her father is, doesn't bother her in the least.
She is a brilliant engineer, who started out as a weapons/technology specialist. She has the ability to read a a piece of equipment very quickly, enabling her to dismantle and rework equipment parts rapidly. She's a quick study and very good at finding or creating solutions to problems "on the fly."
She downplays her intelligence and rarely brags out loud.
Raimy Ambarsan was a Secondary PC of Rune Jolara.