- Full Name: Rahsanna Emryl Devron
- Race: Betazoid
- Date of Birth: 236711.18
- Place of Birth: A small estate outside Betazed's capitol city.
- Age: 23
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: T4/E4
- Height: 5'3 1/2"
- Weight: 125
- Hair Color: Black with thin purple streaks on the lowest layer
- Length of Hair: Just past the shoulder blades when worn down
- Eye Color: Black
- Skin Tone: Pale, cool
- Birthmarks, Scars: Thin 4" scar on the inside of the left forearm from a misstep during swordsmanship training
- Build: Proportionally curvy
- Hobbies and Pastimes: As a child, Rahsanna was permitted little in the way of recreation or pastimes. Instead she trained. As a cadet however, Rahsanna did take an interest in music and now considers that to be one of her "pastimes."
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Father: Marral Devron - Marral has held many positions over the course of his career from military liaison, to a rebel General during the Dominon war. Currently, he serves as a professor of military tactics and guerrilla warfare, splitting his time between the University of Betazed and Starfleet Academy. Marral is far from the typical Betazoid. The Dominion war brought with it a window of opportunity for Betazoids like Marral, those who did not walk as passive and peaceful a path as others. He seized the chance and never looked back.
- Mother: Ellianya Devron - Ellianya was a beautiful woman. She lived simply. She was the youngest of five sisters in a high ranking Betazoid family. She spent most of her life studying Betazoid history and practicing dance. After earning her first collegiate degree, she married the man her parents had chosen for her. She died during the occupation of Betazed. Rahsanna was 5, her sister 3.
- Siblings: Serena Ellisya Devron - Rahsanna's young sister. She is currently studying neuroscience and molecular neurological medicine at the University of Betazed.
Rahsanna was born and raised on Betazed. From birth, she was trained as an asset of her family. While this left her with many skills, it also skewed her emotional development. Similar to that of doctors who spend all of med school studying instead of socializing, Rahsanna sometimes has a difficult time relating in social situations. She also has difficulties putting boundaries on her telepathy and empathy, as well as embracing verbal communication. Her time studying at the academy did give her an opportunity to work on this, but Rahsanna knows she still needs improvement. She hopes to one day become a Starfleet negotiator and diplomatic liaison.
|NPC Listing · USS Vigilant Senior Staff · Crew History|
FltCpt Diego Herrera
LtCmdr A'ern Zerxes
LtCmdr Alleran Tan
Lt Irina Pavlova
Lt Dueld taJoot
Ens Aleana Dennis
LtCmdr Aribelle Tagren
Lt (jg) Denji Ryan
Lt Richard Matthews
Lt (jg) Udas
CWO2nd Chase Valaine
|Edit Nav/View Key to Abbreviations|