- Planet Name: Pranthe
- Location: the Core
- Class: M
- System Data: Pranthe has two moons (Jessia, Fenama)
- Gravity: 1.02 G
- Year and Day: 322/20
- Atmosphere: Nitrogen-oxygen atmosphere with ozone and carbon dioxide content, at Earth-normal pressure
- Hydrosphere: Moist, with 63% surface water
- Climate: Moderate and temperate
- Sapient Species: 61 billion, mostly Valcarians
- Technological Classification: Rating N on the Richter Scale
- Government: Imperial Governor
- Culture: Cosmopolitan
- Affiliation: Valcarian Core world
- Resources: starships, military
- Ship Facilities: the Pranthe Drive Yards fills the entire system and beyond
The famed Pranthe Drive Yards space construction docks orbit the system's single sun. Its primary employers are Pranthe Drive Yards and the Imperial Navy, which maintains an ominous presence overseeing and protecting both Pranthe Drive Yards and naval shipyards.
Pranthe itself is a privileged world used by the system's elite as a residence. A world of rolling forests dotted by small cities and estates, its terrain is broken only by an immense city or two, local Imperial government complexes, Pranthe Drive Yards administrative offices, and Pranthe Control Center, the system's main traffic control station which maintains the extensive starship traffic network bringing millions of ships, passengers and tons of supplies to and from Pranthe every day.
Pranthe is located in the Pranthe system, in Pranthe Sector, in the Core Worlds near the Deep Core. It is a terraformed planet of forests and plains. Pranthe was colonized around the time the Valcarian Republic was formed. A group of wealthy families, known as the Unias, joined together to create the largest shipbuilding concern in the galaxy, while terraforming Pranthe to serve their needs.
Pranthe can only be accessed via three ports within the main Pranthe Traffic Zone, which is along the Tolnys Way; a passenger port, a freight port, and a Imperial transfer port.
Access to the passenger port is via the systems of Nianindi, Ainifer, Motra, and Ahei. Access to the freight port is via the systems of Tsavina, Islai, Birissa, and Sennaldra. Information on the Imperial port is classified.