Lt. JG Mevra is an Orion serving as a medical officer aboard the USS Independence-A.
- Full Name: Mevra
- Current Rank: Lt. JG
- Race: Orion
- Date of Birth: 235707.23
- Place of Birth: Orion
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 142 lbs.
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: deep Brown
- Spouse: none on record
- Children: none on record
- Father: Nevad-Peg (artist)
- Mother: Martel (xenobiologist)
- Siblings: Nara, Hedra, and Salaa
Mevra grew up as the daughter of an artist and a xenobiologist. From her mother she learned to appreciate members of different races, and her desire to interact with them ultimately led to her enrolling in Starfleet Academy. From her Father she learned a love of beautiful things, although she never felt like she could create artwork nearly as well as he could.
Her sister Hedra was frequently ill, when they were children. Her experience watching the doctors who took care of Hedra inspired her to become a physician herself. Ultimately she chose to specialize in a primary care field. She most enjoys doing the routine physical exams but has developed a wide range of skills and competencies in her years in medicine.
While in Starfleet Academy, Mevra was plagued with harassment by her colleagues. Her male classmates often saw her as an easy mark, while her female colleagues often distrusted her, particularly around their boyfriends. She began a love/hate relationship with her own race, and started distrusting those around her.
- 237505.25: Started one year of medicine on Orion
- 237605.29: Began three years at Starfleet Academy for medical program
- 237906.30: First Day of two academic years at Starfleet Medical
- 238107.03: Began final two clinical years at Starfleet Medical
- 238307.01: Assigned to USS Centris for final training cruise, Starfleet Academy
- 238406.10: Graduated from Starfleet Academy/Medical
- 238406.15: Assigned to Medical on Deep Space 17
- 238508.10: Transferred to the USS Ronin
- 238511.08: Transferred to the USS Independence-A
Awards and Commendations