|Meena Evelyn Harper|
|Position||Jaded Vixen's Main Pilot/Co-Founder Of P.I.P.A|
|Species||Android/Hologram (Secretly JV's AI)|
- Orentation: Bisexual; Polyamory
- Expect In: Any in her Programing
- Languages Spoken: Many
- Limitation: Meena's cybernetic skeleton must be recharged every sixteen hours for no less eight hours. During is time she must return to her hologram form.
- Her Secret: She is the AI of the Jaded Vixen.
- Height: 5ft. 7in.
- Weight: 0-140 lbs as Hologram/240 lbs as Android
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Dark Blue
- Build: Athletic, Muscular
- Handed: Ambidextrous
- Partner: Alivea daniels, Both Busniess and Romantic
- Ex-Lover\Friend:Mathias Duncan
- Friend: Olen Daniels
- Friend: Ra'Dar Dregen
- Friend: Killian Jowns
- Friend: Illiam Brax
Meena seeks to learn and grow from her enactions with biological species, or organics as she calls them. She doesn't have a Pinocchio complex; she is very content being a sentient synthetic lifeform.
Live originally created Meena as her own personal multi-functional emergency hologram, but something glitched in her programming. Meena started learning things on her own outside her program and become a sentient AI. The two began developing a relationship, which blossomed into Meena becoming the second half of Vixen Private Security and Live's intimate companion.
Meena's Cybernetic Skeleton
HCS1: The Holographic Cybernetic Skeleton is a prototype that allows a holographic person's programming to be downloaded to the HCS1's neural net, as well as allowing the hologram to graft its aesthetic appears on a skeletal form. This allows the hologram to move freely without the requirement of a holo-emitter. It is, for the most part, a humanoid shape mobile emitter. The HCS1 is also genderless, which makes it adaptable to the holograms personal needs. It was designed and built by Live for Meena to allow her to accompany Live outside the Jaded Vixen, which complete outfitted with holo-emitters.
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History