Ensign Lunara Hol is currently serving as a counselor aboard the USS Columbia.
- Height: 167.6 cm (5'6')
- Hair: Strawberry blonde
- Eyes: Brown
- Build: Fair
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
Born in 2371 in a small town on Trill, Lunara is the middle child of two other siblings. When she was 6 years old, her parents took her to the newly erected statue of Jadzia Dax in Jadzia’s hometown, not far from her own. Being something of a hero on Trill, Lunara looked up to her as much as any other Trill child. She lived a relatively normal life growing up. At the age of 18, Lunara left Trill to study interspecies psychology on Betazed, taking a heavy course load as well as several courses for non-empaths on how to read emotions. Earned an advanced degree at 22 and applied to the Symbiosis Commission. and was selected to be joined. Had no intentions of joining Starfleet before being joined. However, once she was joined, she got Jalen's memories of all the maladjusted members of the Legacy. Her strong sense of compassion kicked in, and, determined to go where she felt she would be needed most, decided to go through Starfleet Officer Candidate School, where she was accepted after almost 2 years of preparation and 3 attempts at the entrance exam.
Ever cheerful, Lunara Hol is the third host to the Hol symbiont. She has the same bright energy as her first host, Jalen, bordering on hyperactivity when she gets excited about something. She also inherited his intense curiosity, which causes her to come across as nosy at times. However, she also tends to act much more modestly and cautiously than either of her previous hosts. She developed a habit of crossing her arms over her abdomen after she was joined.
She’s normally bright, chipper, and compassionate, however she’s prone to bouts of melancholy and wistfulness when remembering the past and friends that are no longer with her. Perim Hol, the second host, had an extremely strong and indomitable spirit which Lunara tries to draw on.
Jalen Hol: 2272-23XX
- An engineer on the USS Legacy in the late 23rd century (2270s-2280s). As the Legacy was one of the more eventful ships, he saw many different adventures, including, among many other things, an instance of time travel.
Perim Hol: 23XX-2395
- An actress. Starred in several successful movies, also involved in theater. Particularly enjoyed Vulcan theater, although Lunara finds it incredibly boring. Had a strong, indomitable spirit, which Lunara tries to draw on. Went on several USO tours during Dominion War.
|Cadet First Class||239512.10||Graduated Starfleet OCS||Counselor|
|Ensign||239512.11 - Present||USS Columbia||Counselor|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- For award descriptions, see: Awards and Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Columbia Crew Manifest · Crew History