Ensign Lilith Seir is currently serving as a Science Officer aboard the USS Constitution-B.
- Height: 5'5"
- Hair: black
- Eyes: brown
- Father: Dr. Damon Seir (human), medical doctor aboard Starbase 515
- Mother: Talia Konstantin, marine missing during the Dominion war and presumed dead
- Stepmother: Dr. T'prath (Vulcan), also a medical doctor aboard Starbase 515
- Step-brother: Navit (Vulcan)
- Spouse: none
- Children: none
- 2375 (age 3): Received news that her mother Talia Konstantin is presumed dead
- 2376 (age 4): Lilith and her father move into new quarters with Dr. T'prath and her son Niavit, age 17
- 2384 (age 12): Lilith's family spends a year on the Vulcan home world
- 2385 (age 13): Lilith, her father and stepmother return to Starbase 515
- 2390 (age 18): Joined Star Fleet Academy
- 2395 (age 23): Graduated Star Fleet Academy, Science Major, specializing in Ecology and Physics
Lilith grew up on Starbase 515. She is close to her father and Vulcan stepmother who are both physicians and still stationed there. She has no conscious memory of her biological mother. Her father was born in Seattle, North America and her paternal grandparents were from Kenya. Lilith's relationship with her step-brother is positive and supportive now, but hasn't always been.
Lilith is uncomfortable in some enclosed spaces related to a childhood incident involving access conduits. She has a natural tendency to act impulsively, somewhat tempered by her stepmother's training. Lilith tenaciously pursues topics that interest her but may procrastinate on less interesting tasks. The year she spent on Vulcan made a deep impression and formed her inspiration to study science and join Star fleet.
Lilith is a vegetarian and practices Vulcan meditation. She often wears a head wrap, uniform-matching on duty, bright colors off duty.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. Again, not all ranks are available in all colors and/or pipstyles. You can change pips from the default to a different style such as DS9, STO, or Slanted by adding DS9, STO, or Slanted after the color.
|Cadet First Class||239505.08||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Science Officer|
|Ensign||239505.08 - Present||USS Constitution-B||Science Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
|NPC Listing · USS Constitution-B Crew Manifest · Crew History