|Memory 118 Guide •|
Jainko Gurtża (Worships of Gods) is an old religion found on Luraul. The belief is that there are many gods of good and evil that you can pray to, to bless your life.
Gods and Goddesses
There are many Gods in the religion, when someone feels someone has powerful gods, they tend to believe that a minor God has blessed that person. The ideology behind this is that Minor gods play a specialized, but also due to being less significant can bless the person greater then a Major deity.
- Jalpurnia - God of the Gods.
- Konek - God of the Underworld, and Death.
- Fallette - God of Love, Beauty, and Fertility.
- Nove - God of Changes, and New Beginnings.
- Bomme Dien - Goddess of fertility, healing, virginity, and women.
- Kures - Goddess of Fertility, Harvest, and Motherly relationships.
- Labai - God of Plenty
- Ganna - Goddess of truth
- Zalea - Goddess of war
- Audros - Goddess of Storms.
- Aldovas - Minor Goddess of Agriculture
- Amataz - God of Crafts, and trades.
- Bakea - God of Harmony, and peace during war.
- Bastvo - God of Wealth, commerce, and trade.
- Busimas - God of the future.
- Bolezni - God who protected people from sickness.
- Bozme - Goddess of Punishment.
- Domovi - God who protected children returning home.
- Dusteni - Goddess of Forgiveness.
- Drosiba - God of Security, and Well-being.
- Gandas - God of rumours.
- Gardas - God of fame.
- Gorvina - God of Commerce, and business.
- Gudriba - God of Wisdom.
- Istverme - god of strength and Endurance.
- Labdare - Goddess of generosity, and Charity.
- Laime - God of Luck.
- Lasaitas - God of Peace and tranquility
- Lovani - Goddess of persuasion.
- Lauliba - Minor Goddess of marriage, concerning the wedding ceremony.
- Leveni - God of healing.
- Ligava - Goddess who brought brides to the grooms home.
- Keliones - God who protected travellers.
- Kephana - Goddess of bakers, and bread makers.
- Malonumas - Goddess of Pleasure.
- Meiġas - God of Sleep.
- Nokal - God who protected crops from getting diseased.
- Osud - God of Destiny.
- Pargale - God of victory.
- Parotasun - God of prosperity, and abundance.
- Pergalen - Goddess of Victory, and Competitions.
- Pozvano - God who protected against fires.
- Priseja - God of Oaths.
- Privat - God of agriculture and crops.
- Psihikos - God of children mental development.
- Ravanga - God of Discipline, and conduct.
- Sejimas - Goddess of Sowing
- Shoda - God of Honest trade.
- Sile - Goddess of women in labor.
- Sodai - Goddess of Gardens, and Orchards
- Sprave - God of Inter-racial justice.
- Taikos - God of Peace.
- Turtinġas - Minor agricultural goddess, associated with prosperity
- Upanje - Goddess of Hope.
- Uspelle - Goddess of Good luck and Success.
- Vaiku - God of Children, guardian of children.
- Verixi - God who kept marriages faithful.
- Vestobe - God of Loyalty, Honesty, and Truth.
- Żuska - Snake God, Bearer of Truth, and Deception.
- Beldurra - God of Fear.
- Deviba - God of Treachery.
- Gatazka - God of strife.
- Govastko - Goddess who brings famine, and bad business.
- Griezag - Goddess of Envy, and Jealousy.
- Maras - God of plagues and sickness.
- Odveta - God of retribution, revenge.
- Pabaiga - God who ends all life.
- Pavor - God of Dread.
- Rambus - god of apathy, laziness.
- Verestus - God of the underworld, punisher of broken oaths.
- Zakonkai - Goddess of Marital Strife.