|Position||Chief Historical and Archaeological Officer|
Lieutenant Commander Iperia Sh'relis is currently serving as the Chief Historical and Archaeological Officer at the Embassy on Duronis II/USS Thor.
- Height: 5'7"
- Hair: Silver/White
- Eyes: Pale blue
- Build: As fit as a fiddle
- Scars: Small circular scar on her left calf that was earned during a fall while ice climbing.
Relationships and Family
- Marital Status: Single
- Father: Akon.
- Mother: Soria
- Siblings: Older Brother, Kyb
- Other Relatives: Grandfather, Thale is Aenar.
- Childhood and Andor’s Art Academy:
A daredevil. Iperia was a rough-and-tumble handful as a child. She always found herself in competition with her older brother, Kyb. Though the two siblings fought a lot, she had a healthy relationship with her brother as a child. Iperia was not only adventurous, but tested the boundaries of authority figures, like her parents, and later her teachers. While she never committed any serious crimes, she was a well-known troublemaker as a juvenile. Growing up in one of Andor’s more prominent cities of technology and art, Iperia realized early on that she was not technologically-inclined. Whereas her brother excelled in engineering and programming, Iperia failed miserably.
For a long time she drifted through school relying on her artistic abilities, however her passion was finding the next thrill outside of her studies. It wasn’t until a class trip off-world that her eyes were opened to new adventures beyond Andor. During the class field trip the students explored the ruins of a long dead civilization on a distant moon and evaluated the ancient art. The architecture and artistry sparked Iperia’s cultural curiosity, and satisfied her adventure-seeking addiction.
Shortly thereafter she followed her brother to Starfleet Academy to pursue a new career path.
- Starfleet Academy:
Unfortunately, Iperia’s latent telepathic abilities began to surface during her studies at Starfleet Academy and it nearly ended her career before it even began. Her brother, Kyb, was the only one that knew of Iperia’s reoccurring telepathic episodes. Together they discovered that her telepathy was triggered by stress and strong emotions. Normally, this information would have required her to return to Andor for further testing, but her secret remains safe, for now. She considers the telepathy to be a curse, a burden, and a danger to others. Her last “episode” rendered her roommate unconscious for several minutes, and Iperia suffered a debilitating migraine the rest of the day.
- Starfleet Career:
Feeling that isolation was the best way to handle her telepathic affliction, Iperia volunteered for a deep space duty post that placed her far away from the galactic stressors of the Federation. For the past ten years she and her small team of scientists were responsible for surveying several fringe planets in the gamma quadrant. One expedition lead to the discovery of a non-gender species of humanoids that procreate through mitosis. Another astonishing find was a type of Rosenstein-bridge that regularly connected two, uninhabited, moons during precise orbital patterns. Starfleet is currently looking into the utilization of the “bridge” phenomenon exhibited by these two moons, and their prospective mineral properties.
After recent incidents and hostilities in the quadrant, Iperia and her team have been recalled, and reassigned. She fears that a regular duty post will aggravate her telepathic abilities.
Andorian Art Academy, (1 year):
- Sculpting Introduction
- Abstract art
- Advanced Ice Carving
- Anthropology, Astral Anthropology
- Archaeology, Exoarchaeology
- Mythology, Xenomythology
- Spatial Anomaly, Wormholes, etc.
- Stellar Cartography
- History, Ancient Civilizations
- Planetary surveys
- Piloting and navigation
- The "Outer Fringe" expedition was conducted in the Gamma Quadrant. The Magellan was a support craft that was assigned to assist a small science team during their deep space exploration. Iperia became the leader of the expedition later.
|Cadet First Class||238111.23||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Science Officer|
|Ensign||238301.06||USS Magellan||Science Officer, Lead in "Outer Fringe" expedition|
|Lieutenant JG||238701.22||USS Magellan||Chief Science Officer, Lead in "Outer Fringe" expedition|
|Lieutenant||238812.24||USS Magellan||Chief Science Officer, Lead in "Outer Fringe" expedition|
|Lieutenant Commander||239402.10||USS Magellan||Chief Science Officer, Lead in "Outer Fringe" expedition|
|Lieutenant Commander||239504.09||Embassy/USS Thor||Chief Historical and Archaeological Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- For award descriptions, see: Awards and Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
|NPC Listing · Embassy/USS Thor Crew Manifest · Crew History