|Embassy / USS Thunder-A|
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 170 Pounds
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Blue
- Build: Tall, but not too skinny
- Telepathic Status: T-0+, Extra perception into the mind of another, but he does not posses the ability to directly and clearly read the mind of another or communicate telepathically
- Parents: Vulcan father, Adenkar, Human mother, Katherine.
- Siblings: No siblings
- Spouse: No spouse
- Children: None
Hunter was born on Earth, but grew up on Vulcan where he studied and learned how to control his emotions. His Vulcan father would always emphasize a strong emotional distance while his mother would always try to teach him that emotions are nothing to fear.
Hunter has always had trouble with suppressing his emotions. He believes that logic should always take precedence over emotion, but his human half can cause him to get emotional sometimes.
Hunter joined Starfleet because he wanted a practical purpose for his logical mind. He also had a deep need to explore and learn more about the galaxy.
Stelin is not the most sociable guy. He spent most of his time at the academy studying and didn't make many friends.
Hunter's main academy focuses were intelligence gathering, starship piloting, and operations.
|Cadet First Class||239310.24||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Intelligence / Comm & Ops|
|Ensign||239310.24 - 239402.09||USS Thunder-A / Embassy||Intelligence Officer|
|Lieutenant JG||239402.09 - Present||USS Thunder-A / Embassy||Intelligence Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
|NPC Listing · Embassy/USS Thor Crew Manifest · Crew History