|Sigma Dorphus Sector|
|Free Haven Sector|
|Gemulon system||Star · I · II · Belt I · III · Belt II|
- it's orbit is approximately 164 million km from it's star
- a terrestrial planet with a diameter of 11,125 km (6,953 miles).
- a density of 4.7 and a gravity of 0.75 G's
- a standard atmosphere of 0.89 with nitrogen 72%, oxygen 21% and other gas's 5%
- an axial tilt of 11% with minor seasonal variations
- daytime temperatures are on average between 23C and 28C, while the night time temperatures can drop to 22C to 27C
- seasonal variations can result in the tempratures varying by as much as +10 or -20 degrees
- approximately 47% surface water
- with a year of 273 days, each day 22.9 hours long
- primary terrain features are rough ground and dense forests
- unknown at this time
- it has 1 small moon, 1 medium moon and 1 large moon
- Gemulon IIIa: is 990 km (619 miles) in diameter, with a density of 2.2 and a gravity of 0.03 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 25,349 km. (15,843 miles)
- Gemulon IIIb: is 2,766 km (1,729 miles) in diameter, with a density of 2.6 and a gravity of 0.10 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 27,812 km. (17,382 miles)
- Gemulon IIIc: is 5,373 km (3,358 miles) in diameter, with a density of 3.2 and a gravity of 0.25 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 31,498 km. (19,686 miles)
Little is known about them and their history at this time.
They have no central government. They have developed into large tribal groupings. Any native not a member of the same tribe is automatically an enemy and usually killed on sight.
The Gemulon people are on average about 4' to 5' tall. They have a deep reddish, almost a dark red brown skin tone. They have wide faces with large mouths. Their teeth are sharp fangs. They have black hair only on their heads with it being longer on females than on men.
They wear pants, shirts and jackets that tend to be a variety of earth or plant tones in color. For footwear all they do is wrap their feet with layers of rough cloth. They do the same to protect their hands.
They have mild winters and their summers while hot are usually fairly wet with frequent savage downpours that start and end rather quickly. Extreme weather and storms are very infrequent but not unheard of. Strangely enough other than the native population the only other creatures on the planet are insects of which almost every type is poisonous if consumed.
They have no trade of any kind between tribes.
They grow a wide variety of plants and crops that are able to supply them with all their dietary needs except that of protein. Strangely their are no plants anywhere on the planet which can supply this much needed dietary requirement.
Each community is usually a single tribe and they will have wooden walls as well as ditch's and dirt mounds surounding their entire town. Most buildings are constructed of wood and they tend to have a wide empty area just inside their walls. Most tribes have on average about 15, to 20,000 people.
A census of the entire planet would show that their are about 45 million people liveing in small communities every where on the surface.
Protected Moon Bases
All 3 moons have heavily shielded facilities. Based on the debrie floating aroung the planet it appears that some vessels were destroyed.
Starfleet Intelligence Files
No contact on record