Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sigma Dorphus Sector|
|Free Haven Sector|
|Gemulon system||Star · I · II · Belt I · III · Belt II|
This star system is located at coordinates 15-01-11.
It is in orbit of a class V, type G7 (yellow) star called Gemulon. The other objects in this star system are
- 1)an hot rock ball of a planet, it's orbit is approximately 47 million km, diameter of 6,654 km (4,159 miles).
- 2)a rock ball of a planet, it's orbit is approximately 69 million km, diameter of 9,011 km (5,632 miles).
- 3)an asteroid belt, it's orbit is approximately 98 to 103 million km
- 4)a class M planet (Gemulon III), it's orbit is approximately 164 million km, diameter of 11,125 km (6,953 miles). It is the homeworld of the Gemulon.
- 5)an asteroid belt, it's orbit is approximately 243 to 248 million km