|Birthplace||San Francisco Bay Area on Earth|
Ensign Eden Redstone is currently serving as an Intel Officer aboard the USS Constitution-B.
- Height: 5'10"
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Green
- Mother: T'Reyn of Vulcan (deceased)
- Grandmother: Catherine Redstone (deceased)
- Father: William Redstone (deceased)
- Grandfather (Paternal): Max Redstone
- Grandfather (Maternal): Sitak
- Siblings: None
Slim build with defined musculature indicative of hard workouts every day. Her hair is blonde, straight, and hangs to mid-back though is generally braided or bound in some fashion. Her eyes are green, intelligent and expressive. Her ears are pointed but she lacks the upswept brows that are common in pure bred Vulcans.
Physiology: Physiologically speaking, Eden is Vulcan in terms of organ placement, etc.
- Contact telepath (with some training but not something she relies upon)
- Reflexes are considerably faster than human average
- Sensitive hearing
- Heightened sense of smell
- Inner eyelid (additional protection for the eyes)
- Does experience Pon Farr
- Highly honest (reluctant to lie)
Eden is centered and well-grounded. She chooses how she will respond; it's not easy to draw a reaction out of her (aka push her buttons). Being a bit of an Adrenaline junkie, she enjoys past times with a touch of danger, and is a life-long athlete. She is always willing to try something new. Her emotions are completely in tact though tempered through the discipline of martial arts training. She is strongly altruistic though along with that comes a frank honesty. She is not a scientist nor does she want to be. She would much rather kick down the door than spend two days cracking the programming code for the lock mechanism. She's the one who would take the dare to stay alone in the haunted house overnight. If she fears anything, its waking up and being 80, realizing she's had a life half-lived. She always said that she doesn't want to settle down and marry, raise kids, and watch others go out there, take chances, do things. She needs to go, to be there. In fact, she fears not being there when she's needed. She can be stubborn and she has a quick temper. She is uncomfortable on Vulcan because she sees the undercurrents and nuances that non-Vulcans miss and has not been back since she entered the Academy.
- Speaks Modern and Traditional Golic Vulcan as well as English/Federation Standard. Collects colorful curses in many languages.
- Student of Martial Arts and has studied several disciplines
- Contact Telepath
- Fully integrated eidetic Memory
- Good at disguises/going under cover
- Advanced weapons training
- Bit of an Adrenaline junkie
- Nightmares stemming from past experiences and missing memories
- Needs daily hard physical workouts - works better for her than meditation
- 237706.01: Cadet Cruise
- 238506.19: Assigned to Starbase 118-OPS
- 238511.14: Wounded in a kidnapping attempt on the base
- 238603.10: Assigned to an undercover mission on Proenock. Posing as locals, the away team is ordered to recover downed shuttlepods and protect the secrets of Federation technology at all costs. During the mission it is found that the Captain of the marooned crew has supplied weapons to the Proenokians. Redstone is instrumental in capturing the Captain while the team destroys the Federation technology before the Proenok civilization can be further contaminated. Meanwhile, in orbit, the Discovery is attacked by the M5 computer, which the crew learns was the cause of the marooned Proenokian crew. Captain Nekkar is critically injured and slips into a coma.
- 238611.30: Captured and tortured by the serial killer, Zero, who forced her to watch the murder of one young woman and the torture of another. The crew is stalked by a shape-shifting serial killer named Zero. Zero impersonates a member of the crew and Eden, thinking that Zero is someone she knows, relaxes her guard and is captured. During her imprisonment, she is forced to watch the torture and murder of another member of the crew. Zero is eventually captured and turned over to authorities for trial and imprisonment.
- 238712.10: Resulting from a transporter accident, the crew is hurled into a medieval setting on Camelot and their memories erased. The theme park is meant as a place for recreation for the locals and once the accident is discovered, the away team is retrieved. Eden does not fully remember who she is; suffers memory storms and is not doing well. She is placed on indefinite medical leave until the issue is resolved.
- 239208.14: Eden is cleared for active duty and goes before a board. There are still patches of memory missing and it is thought she might never recover those; however, she is determined to be fit for duty. The final determination is that she should 'start over' and she is enrolled in Starfleet Academy.
- 239209.05: Returns to Starfleet Academy, More and more of her memory resurfaces
- 239610.01: Eden graduates at the top of her class
- 239610.03: Assigned to the USS Constitution-B, Intelligence
|Cadet First Class||237706.01||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Security|
|Ensign||238506.19 - ?||Starbase 118/USS Discovery||Security|
|Ensign||239610.03 - Present||USS Constitution-B||Intelligence Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Constitution-B Crew Manifest · Crew History