|Embassy / USS Thunder-A|
|Duncan Liam MacPherson|
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Brown
- Build: Fit
- Parents: Riley and Siobahn MacPherson
- Siblings: Donald (twin brother), Kelsie (Sister, age 19), Ewen (brother, age 14)
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
Son of a Starfleet Helm officer, Duncan's future was pre-ordained. A long tradition of service runs in the MacPherson family, and Duncan is continuing the tradition. Though his father's ship was lost (presumed destroyed) in an accident nearly 15 years ago, he was raised with the help of his extended family, and particularly by his grandfather, who was a Third Ship's Engineering Mate. The ideals of service and sacrifice have become cornerstones of his personal philosophy
He is a solid student, quick to learn, and always looking to apply his classwork to real life. Though he is clearly a competent cadet, he "suffers" from a lack of self-confidence which manifests itself in a series of nervous gestures, particularly in the moments before going into action. Once the action is underway, however, his symptoms seem to disappear.
Duncan's focus at the Academy has been in the Tactical Department, where he has excelled in 4-dimensional tactical exercises. He loves the versatility of ship-mounted phasers.
While not a particularly outgoing person, in his off-duty time, Duncan can often be found organizing games in the gym.
|Cadet First Class||239305.18||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Major: Tactical / Minor:Operations|
|Ensign||(239305.18 - Present||Embassy / USS Thunder-A||HCO Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
|NPC Listing · Embassy/USS Thor Crew Manifest · Crew History