|Memory 118 Guide •|
The Deluvia system is a unary star system in the Tyrellian Sector, located in the Beta Quadrant. It has no native sentient species, and has been colonised by the Federation, an endeavour primarily led by the Selkie who have established multiple underwater settlements.
Deluvia is a unary star system, its single star yellow-white in colour and bearing many similar characteristics to Sol.
Planets and Moons
- Classification: Class-M planet (77% water)
- Population: ≈ 500 million
- Moons: One moon, Deluvia IVa. Uninhabited.
The major colony in the system, Deluvia IV is renowned as a tropical paradise. This is true to an extent; due to the absence of an axial tilt, most of the population lives near the equator, in the tropical zone. Outside of these areas, the climate and geography become rapidly more inhospitable, and is mostly home to researchers and brave (some would say foolish) pioneers.
In 2396, the colony played host to Starfleet's New Horizons conference.
- TBC: The capital city, located underwater.
- Cochtois Lagoon: A popular resort.
- N'Vea Hospitals: A large medical facility specialising in trauma and rehabilitation, named for a famous Vulcan physician and philosopher.
- The Emerald Reef Hotel: One of the most frequently visited hotels in the Cochtois Lagoon. Mainly because the underwater rooms give a magnificent view on the ocean life.
- Woncaccia Peak: One of the highest rock walls that gives a fabulous view of the surrounding glaciers and valleys.