|Starbase 118 Ops/USS Narandra|
|Position||Engineering Weaposn Specialist|
|Rank||Petty Officer Third Class|
|Birthplace||Bullda, Planet Bulla|
De'Ba'Kel is currently serving as a Petty Officer aboard Starbase 118
- Height: 2.45 meters
- Weight: 120 Kilo's
- Hair and skin:black
- Eyes: brown red
- Build: tough
"Deb"as he is more commonly called, is the First BulleRox in Starfleet and is happy to be there. he took a shot at the Academy but did not make it, given how BulleRox learn slowly. However, he passed his second year and as sutch was offered a posting as a Petty officer. He happily accepted.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. Again, not all ranks are available in all colors and/or pipstyles. You can change pips from the default to a different style such as DS9, STO, or Slanted by adding DS9, STO, or Slanted after the color.
|Cadet 2nd class Class||239610.15||honorary discharge.||Petty officer|
|Petty officer 3rd class||239611.01 - present||StarBase 118 Ops||engineer, weapons specialist)|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History