Difference between revisions of "Anastasha Broi"
|Line 205:||Line 205:|
[[Category:Starbase 118 Ops PCs]]
[[Category:Starbase 118 Ops PCs]]
Revision as of 21:36, 4 February 2016
|Crew of Starbase 118|
|Ensign Anastasha Broi|
[[StarFleet Serial Number Register|]]
- Full Name: Anastasha K. Broi
- Nickname: "Tasha"; Used by family and close friends
- Gender: Female
- Hair: Long with bangs
- Hair Color: Black
- Eyes: Black
- Height: 5'5
- Weight: 115 lbs
- Build: Petite and athletic
- Face: Oval
- Birthmarks and scars: Small scar behind right knee
- Voice: Speaks in soft tones for the most part
- Handedness: Ambidexterous
- Telepathic/Empathic: T6/E6
- Clothing: flowing, loose skirts, dresses
- Shoes: Standard Starfleet issue when in uniform, Strappy heels for dressy occasions, sandals for everything else
- Body language: Most of the time Professional
Anatasha stands at 5’5’’ with a petite and athletic build. She wears her black hair long most of the time. When she does, she pins it up while in uniform. Her skin is tanned and her eyes are very black. She has a scar on her right knee from childhood injury.
- Quarters: Officer quarters in the habitat area on deck 802.
- Favorite Room:
- Habit: cleanliness
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Karawati The Betazed Religion
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Dancing, running, practicing martial arts, reading
- Trying new wine
- Practicing Khrysar'akai arts
- Tassr'akai arts
- Spending time in her holodeck program
- Red Roses
- Firing range
- Ambitions and Goals:
- Achievements in Life:
- Disappointments in Life:
- Temperament: keeps her demeanor as a Vulcan. Hardly ever smiles even when she is happy. She does this so she can keep her empathy in check.
- Mental Problems (complexes and phobias):
- Physical Limitations:
- Mental Limitations:
Telepathy and Empathy
Anastasha was born a natural Telephath/Empath and had extensive help getting control of her abilities all her life.
- Telephathic/Empathic Limitations: none
- Dabrim Broi and Stiayi Broi:
- Dabrim Broi
- Stiayi Broi
- Ocam Vei - whereabouts unknown - While attending the University of Betazed, Anastasha met an environmental sciences student by the name of Ocam Vei. They struck up a fast friendship and before long they were spending most of their extracurricular time together. They eventually decided to spend the rest of their lives together, but decided to put off marriage until after they completed their educations and could devote time to organizing a proper wedding and a stable family life.
Mialla, their daughter, was an unexpected but welcome surprise. Coming not long after Anastasha's graduation from the University, the prospect of caring for the child caused the couple to once again push back their wedding plans. Tasha would soon be starting Starfleet Academy, and with Mialla already born she and Vei felt no rush to be married.
Vei's scientific career afforded him enough time to stay at home and raise the baby, and on the occasions when he had to travel his work was able to make accomodations to bring the child along. He stayed in regular communication with Tasha during her time at the Academy and visited her whenever possible. For Anastasha, it was the next best thing to being able to raise Mialla herself.
In her final year at the Academy, the messages and visits suddenly stopped. No matter how she tried, she was unable to contact Vei or learn anything about what happened to him and Mialla. Her concern slowly grew until it was nearly an obsession, and eventually she noticed it taking a toll on her empathic abilities. She managed to finish her training and took an assignment at the Embassy of Duronis II. She still searches for her lost family, unsure of why they disappeared, where they might be or even if they are still alive. She takes every opportunity to try and track them down, and in the meantime still struggles to keep her empathic powers unhindered by her emotional instability.
- Mialla Broi - Daughter - whereabouts unknown
Anastasha grew up the only child of Dabrim Broi and Stiayi Broi. She spent her entire childhood on Betazed, El Nar where her father works at Betazed Governmental internal affairs and her mother is a Universty Professer in Psionic disciplines. Anastasha spent six years in Betazed University for Counseling/Psionic training and four years at Starfleet Academy where she majored in Counseling/Medical. She spends most of her down time reading, dancing, practicing her martial arts, running, etc.
- Stardate 239168 Finished Betazed School entered Betazed University
- Stardate 239191 Graduated Betazed University: First/Second years - Basic classes
- Stardate 239193 Graduated Betazed University: Third/Fourth years - Intro Psychology/Psychiatry
- Stardate 239195 Graduated Betazed University: Fifth year - Itermediate Psychology/Psychiatry
- Stardate 239196 Graduated Betazed University: Sixth year - Advanced Psychology/Psychiatry
- Stardate 239197 Graduated Betazed University: Seventh - Intro Counseling/Psionic Control
- Stardate 239198 Graduated Betazed University for Counseling/Psionic control
- Stardate 239204.14 Joins Starfleet Academy, San Francisco location.
- Stardate 239209.01 Graduates Starfleet Academy with a major in Counseling/Psychology and Sociology.
- Stardate 239212.21 Started Distance Learning/Virtual Education - Specialty - Intelligence
- Stardate 239209.01: Assigned to Duronis II Embassy/USS Thunder-A as Counselor
- Stardate 239209.25: Reassigned to Starbase118-OPS as Counselor
|Cadet First Class||239209.01||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Counselor|
|Ensign||239209.02 - 239209.24||Embassy of Duronis II||Counselor|
|Ensign||239209.25 - 239212.21||Starbase 118 Ops||Counselor|
|Ensign||239212.21 - 239301.28||Starbase 118 Ops||Intelligence|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History