SIM:Lael Rosek - Lessons on the Bunny Slope Part I (Gorkon)
"Late Night, Part II"
|Lieutenant Junior Grade Lael Rosek
USS Gorkon NCC 82293
"Lessons on the Bunny Slope, Part II"
OOC: Takes place after “Sickbay Shenanigans”
((Alexander’s Quarters, USS Gorkon))
- Dassa grumbled to herself, even as she held the icepack on her eye. While the swelling had gone down a bit, she knew there was only one thing for it...time. Regenerators were tricky business and the technology just hadn’t developed to the extent that it could be used on the eye without risking damage to the retina. The sound of the door chime caught her attention.::
- Tobian stood outside, ready to take off his uniform and don casual clothing. He didn’t really feel like working now, mostly because his work was done for the day. Luckily for him, he always wore a tank top underneath the uniform. He pressed the chime and waited.::
Alexander: Enter! ::smiles when the door parts to reveal Tobian:: Hi, darling. What a lovely surprise.
Dalton: ::entering, his gaze resting on the shiner.:: Hey yourself. ::Once the doors closed behind him, he made his way to the couch and sat down alongside.:: Do I really need a reason to drop by, other than enjoying the pleasure of your company?
Alexander: Don't get me wrong. I'm glad it's you. Thought it was Lael come to tease me. Grapevine and all.
Dalton: Mind telling me a bit about the shiner before I hear about it through someone else? Last thing I want is someone to get the wrong idea about us so soon into our relationship.
Alexander: ::grins wryly and mutters:: Bar fight. Guy grabbed me and I protested. I may have been slightly drunk.
- He nodded and hugged her, grateful the damage was only temporary and kissed her cheek gently.::
Dalton: Good to hear I didn’t do it.
Alexander: ::laughs and brushes her lips against his:: You would never.
- He moaned softly into the kiss and said nothing in reply, instead letting his calm demeanor answer for him.::
Alexander: So...I hear shoreleave is at this nice ski resort. Care to join me on the slopes?
Dalton: Huh. Never been skiing before. You want to teach me?
Alexander: ::grins:: I'd love to. ::wraps her arms around his neck and leans into him:: ::murmurs:: Maybe a nice romantic fire and hot chocolate after?
Dalton: Sounds like a plan to me. ::He kissed her lips gently.:: You may want to ice that a bit more before we go, though.
Alexander: ::smirks and runs the fingers of one hand through his hair:: Maybe. But I can think of other things I’d like to do at this precise moment.
Dalton: ::arched an eyebrow.:: Like?
Alexander: ~You in my bed...no interruptions.~
Dalton: ~That can be arranged.~
(Fade to Black)
((A Day Later, Ski Resort, Mindirra Mountain Range, Palanon))
- Tobian was bundled in the standard issue Starfleet cold weather gear, a pair of snow goggles on his forehead in the event of skiing later.::
- Dassa had chosen a heavy patterned ski jacket and heavy dark jeans along with her favorite pair of brown snow boots. A red scarf was wrapped around her neck and a patterned red and grey beanie sat on her head, covering her ears to protect them from the cold.::
Alexander: Admit it. You have no idea where we’re going.
Dalton: Down a hill. Right after we get to the top. ::He stuck his tongue out at her and caught a snowflake on it before retracting it.::
Alexander: Oh, ha ha. ::motions around:: Awful lot of hills. I thought we were looking for the others?
Dalton: Well, I was thinking… ::He grabbed her chin and turned it gently to her left.:: ...that hill. Beginner’s slope. Perfect for ski lessons, said the brochure.
Alexander: ::giggles:: The bunny slopes...haven’t been on those since I was five.
Dalton: Well, you said you wanted to teach me. ::He turned her face gently toward his once again and kissed her.:: Now, off to find the others?
Rosek: Ooo! Juicy!
- Dassa blushed and turned to find Lael standing in front of her wearing a smirk. Beside Lael stood...she groaned. She hadn’t thought about him when she’d agreed to meet Lael.::
Alexander: ::murmurs:: Hello, Anjar.
- Anjar stiffened at the sight of the counselor touching Dassa so intimately. He’d thought Lael was messing with him when she’d told him.::
- Tobian gave a short and awkward wave. He didn’t really know how to reply here into an already awkward situation, and the waves of awkward were strong here. So, he settled for just being the strong and silent type, not speaking until spoken to.::
Rosek: ::smirks:: So you two are officially dating now, right?
Alexander: ::murmurs:: Yes. ::blushes::
Rosek: Well, congratulations. About time you pulled that stick out of your ass and had a bit of fun.
Dalton: Thank you. ::He gave a soft smile, but otherwise said nothing. This whole thing just had awkward written all over it.::
- Anjar grunted, before turning and walking away.::
- Dassa frowned, leaning into Tobian a bit more.::
Rosek: ::sighs and watches him go then turns back to Dassa and Tobian:: He’ll get over it. Let’s say we hit the slopes?
Dalton: Sounds good to me. I got my ski instructor right here. ::He planted a kiss on Dassa’s forehead.::
Rosek: ::arches an eyebrow:: You’ve never been skiing before?
Dalton: You’d think for a cultural adaptation specialist I’d have a bit more experience at the various sports, right? But no. Never been skiing before.
Rosek: Hmm. I take it you’ll be starting on the bunny slopes?
- He nodded faintly and raised a brow at Lael.::
Dalton: Why are they even called that, anyway?
Rosek: ::shrugs:: When you first learn, you’re kinda hoping like a bunny more than doing real jumps...not sure where the name actually comes from…
Alexander: ::smirks:: Comes from the term of endearment for a woman or a child. Easy, gentle, soft…
Dalton: Right. So...starting there?
LtJG Dassa Alexander ChD, PD, PDS Medical Officer USS Gorkon I238110RH0
Lieutenant Commander Tobian Dalton Counselor USS Gorkon O239002CS0 http://wiki.starbase118.net/wiki/index.php/ Tobian_Dalton
PNPC LtJG Lael Rosek HCO Officer USS Gorkon
As simmed by Dassa Alexander