Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Jenatris Cloud Sector|
|Roth system||Star · I · II · Belt I · III · IV · Belt II|
This star system is located at coordinates 18-08-13.
It is in orbit of a class III, type G8 (Yellow) star called Roth. The other objects in this star system are
- 1)a hot rock ball of a planet, it's orbit is approximately 45 million km, diameter of 1,571.2 km (982 miles).
- 2)a class M planet (Roth II), it's orbit is approximately 135 million km, diameter of 11,608.6 km (7,255.4 miles).
- 3)asteroid belt, it's orbit is approximately 225 to 231 million km
- 4)a small gas giant, it's orbit is approximately 405 million km.
- 5)an icy rock ball of a planet, it's orbit is approximately 465 million km, diameter of 17,702.4 km (11,064 miles).
- 4)asteroid belt, it's orbit is approximately 632 to 657 million km