|Starbase 118 Operations|
Ensign Hawkins - -Engineer - -Template:StarBase 118
- Height - 6'4"
- Hair - Black (shaved)
- eyes - Blue
- build - Stocky
(Graduated academy together)
(Graduated academy together)
Full name: Kaine Hawkins
• Date of birth : 236506.19 • Species:Human • Gender:male • Hair color: black (shaved head) • Eye color:Blue • Height:6 foot, 4 inches
• Parents:Unknown • Siblings:unknown • Spouse:deceased • Children:N/A
Kaine was born in rural Wales (united Kingdom) the area was poor and opportunities few. His parents could of been any of a number of people but due to the poverty children were generally raised in groups by various people.
Not satisfied with the poverty stricken life he'd been thrust into he left aged 14 and went to London to seek his fortunes. Once there he found himself unable to obtain work and not capable of taking care of himself so he fell in with a crime syndicate. While operating with the syndicate he began to learn basic engineering to help with ilicit activities, such as disabling trasport shuttles so that the contents could be stolen and also to gain access to Higher security areas.
Age 20 Kaine meets a woman who he falls madly in love with. She convinces him to give up the life of crime and helps him get a job in a factory producing starship components. (Drive core casings, Warp core coils, Dilithium injectors etc.)
By 24 he'd made it to supervisor level and was on a promising career path
Age 25 Some former aquaintenance from his life of crime decide they want whats in the factory where he works. They use his partner to get him to comply, however something goes wrong and she's killed.
Nothing is known about what happens next but there are reports of several high ranking crime syndicate members turning up dead on the news in the following days
A few weeks later, a haunted man joins Starfleet
Age 29 He's in the holodeck carrying out final phases of Starfleet training
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Apollo-A Crew Manifest · Crew History