New Scotland system
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Jenatris Cloud Sector|
|(Sector 118 map)|
|New Scotland system||Star · I · II · III · IV · Belt|
This star system is located at coordinates 03-04-12.
It is in orbit of a class V, type M6 (Red) star called New Scotland. The other objects in this star system are
- 1)a class M planet (New Scotland), it's orbit is approximately 60 million km, with a diameter of 13,539.2 km (8,462 miles). This Federation member world is a earth colony.
- 2)a medium gas giant, it's orbit is approximately 105 million km.
- 3)a medium gas giant, it's orbit is approximately 175 million km.
- 4)a rock ball of a planet, it's orbit is approximately 225 million km, with a diameter of 7,806.4 km (4,879 miles).
- 5)asteroid belt, it's orbit is approximately 248 to 263 million km