|Musa "One-Joke" Darweshi|
|Rank||Petty Officer First Class|
|Birthplace||Earth, Kenya believe it?|
"I was born on Earth, Kenya believe it?" - Musa "One-Joke" Darweshi
Musa "One Joke" Darweshi is an engineer assigned to Iana Station. A supervisor of the Auxiliary Craft Maintainance program, he has recently volunteered to assist with the ReachOut rehabilitation program.
One-Joke is a NPC typically simmed by Serren Tan but whom anyone can write for.
- Full Name: Musa "One-Joke" Darweshi
- Nickname: "One-Joke"
- Rank: Petty Officer First Class
- Age: 36
- Species: Human
- Gender: Male
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Dark
- Height: 172cm (5'9")
- Telepathic status: 0
- Place of Birth: Earth, Kenya believe it?
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: Tattoo of a diving eagle over the small of his back, and a tattoo on his left wrist: 努力工作胜过人才, or, "Hard Work is better than Talent" in Chinese.
- Skin Tone: Dark.
- Handedness: Right.
- Addiction: A former alcoholic, One-Joke has been sober since 238901.01, which at the time of writing is 9 years.
- Parents: Ayebatari and Yakubu Darweshi. Who were born in Nigeria. Can you believe it?
- Siblings: Two brothers.
- Spouse: An Andorian named Tesseb th'Ozyhlok.
- Children: None.
- Quarters: One-Joke's quarters are simple and well furnished. His office is similarly spartan.
- Favorite Room: Main shuttlebay. One-Joke loves watching ships coming and going, especially ones his team have just worked on.
- Mannerisms/Habits: One-Joke is a quiet, even-handed, responsible leader who secretly loves seeing people succeed. A secret joy of his is taking former officers, working with them to overcome their issues, and then having to salute them when all is said and done.
- Qualifications: As a medical technician and an engineer, with some counsellor training, he was well suited to volunteer for the ReachOut program, as he had both the technical expertise to oversee work on Auxilliary Craft and the medical knowledge to detect the signs of relapses and separate them from genuine medical issues.
- Temperament: Kind and gentle, One-Joke is a joker with exactly one single joke in his repertoire. Kenya believe that?
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Having toyed with various religions from across the galaxy, One-Joke decided that they were not really for him.
- Dislikes and Fears: Fire.
One-Joke is often called One-Joke by friends close to him, Kenya believe it?