||ENSIGN K'TORIN RAJ
|Ensign K'Torin Rajis currently Serving with the Andaris Task Force as an engineering officer
| Andaris Task Force
| K'Torin Raj
- Gender: Male
- Position: Engineering Section
- Ship: Andaris Task Force
- Rank: Ensign
- Race: Bajoran
- Spouse None
- Birthplace Bajor
- DoB: 236402.27
- Weight: 168
- Height: 5'11
- Eye color: Green
- Hair Color: Black
Edit this nav
- Author: O238901VL0
- Current Ship: Andaris Task Force
- Favorite Quote: "Knowing is half the battle."
- Full Name: K'Torin Raj
- Race: Bajoran
- DoB: 236402.27
- Age: 28
- Birthplace: Bajor
- Gender: Male
- Father: K'Torin Talos (deceased)
- Mother: K'Torin Doran (deceased)
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 168 lbs
- Hair: Dark brown, Black
- Eyes: Green
- Skin Tone: More of a bronze color
- Face: Young vibrant looking in demeanor
- Build: Athletic
- Identifying Marks: Bajoran Nose ridges
- Eyes: Slightly deepset, darker around the outside
- Lips: Fairly normal looking lips
- Jawline: Strong Jawline, well defined
- Clothing (Off-Duty): Typical Male Bajoran dress wear
- Shoes: Mostly black boots, either on or off duty
- Voice: Soft and laid back, except when he's angry.
- Handednesss: Left
- Tattoos: None
||Mannerisms and Personality
- Music Tastes:
- Mostly Bajoran cultural influences
- Religious Beliefs
- Raj has raised under the Bajoran belief system, but throughout his time in Starfleet, he has developed a more secular view on things. He believes that there is a guiding force, but that force is neither a person or a God.
- Languages spoken
- Native Language
- Terran Languages
- The Good
- Often reads many different types of literature ranging from quantum mechanics to Socrates.
- Likes to indulge in drink and food of different kinds.
- Loves woman
- Has a very large interest in Old style cars from the 20th century. Often replicates them in Holodeck simulations, not just for driving, but for fixing as well.
- Likes to hang with other people and have a good time. More of a people person.
- The Bad
- Hates gossip, unless its coming from an enemy that he's attempting to infiltrate.
- Hates Jeffries Tubes due to his despairing claustrophobia.
- Has a disposition to dislike people that think they know everything.
Raj was born on a Bajoran Freighter called "The Illiad" in the Beta Quadrant during a time that was already troublesome for his people. His mother and father left Bajoran seeking riches from other worlds in an attempt to provide the best life they could for their son. They sold everything they owned and purchased the freighter they'd call home for the next 12 years. When Raj was born, their journey for riches was all but rich, as they had been ravaged many times during their journey. Countless pirates would raid their ship and leave them with nothing. It was in that time that Raj learned a majority of his skills. Learning to fight, to defend his home and to be loyal to his family where the only things that mattered to him. Little did he know, things were about to change for him and his family.
It wasn't until his family stumbled upon an M class planet that was rich with ore, nestled right between all three alien territories, the Federation, Romulans and the Klingons. They decided to move in to investigate the planet, thinking that they'd found what they'd been chasing for years. No sooner did they disembark the vessel and began a survey of the planet, were they confronted by A small contingent of Klingon soldiers. His father tried to negotiate with the Klingons, stating that the sum of ore they sought was nothing in comparison to what the Klingon Empire would need. The Klingons did not see it that way and made an example of Raj's family. They were slaughtered where they stood, with young Raj watching from the grips of one of the Soliders. Raj himself was taken into custody and kept for a small duration.
Soon enough the Federation intervened in the problem that was exploding over the planet between the three major powers in the sector. Raj found himself in the middle of one of the biggest controversies in the galaxy. During an exchange with the Federation, Raj was surrendered and brought aboard the USS Victory for transport back to Starbase 118. Raj pleaded with Federation officers to let him have a chance at the academy, as he had no home to go to, no ship to take over, and no family to go back to. His chance was granted at a special immigration hearing, and he was shipped to San Fransisco, Earth to begin his training at Starfleet Academy.
LTJG Vid-Lotilija remains the one person that seems to captivate him, from the moment he first met her. Raj was saddened to learn of the death of Vid-Lotilija when she was transferred to the Starbase for an apparent illness. Upon the return to normal quarters following a mission, He was informed by the CMO that his counterpart had passed away on the Starbase, leaving him with some unresolved feelings that he may never understand fully.
- Enters Starfleet Academy on stardate 238810.05 with a major in Engineering and focus on Quantum Physics.
- Excels rapidly in his training
- Opts out of Officer Candidate Training and remains Enlisted.
- Attains Crewman 3rd Class on stardate 238901.12.
- Graduates from the Academy and is assigned to Starbase 118 in the Engineering section.
- No sooner after being reassigned, K'Torin is promoted to Specialist after having entirely renovated the plasma injector system on his own with little to work with (staffing was short, and the job needed to be done soon)
- K'Torin was reassigned to the USS Apollo, engineering section, for her maiden voyage into deep space under the command of Captain Andrus Jaxx
||Medical Record (Condensed)
- Suffers his first bout of nausea in his life. Crippled by vomitting, makes his first trip to the sickbay other than a physical. *** Thwarted by a tea leaf emulsion.
- Suffers a plasma burn resulting in two amputated fingers on his left hand during his first trip to the Expanse
- Preferred to leave the fingers off.
- Replaced with three prostethics (robotic), wears a black glove over that hand.
- 238602.03 - Enrolled in Starfleet Academy
- 238812.30 - Graduated from Starfleet Academy at the rank of Specialist
- 238901.10 - Graduated from training on the USS Centris-A Under the command of Capt. Tallis Rhul
- 238901.29 - Assigned to the USS Apollo
- 239007.01 - Promoted to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer, and allowed entry into the Academy to begin studies.