Lieutenant Vid-Lotilija, an El-Aurian, is currently on Medical LoA.
- Full Name: Vid-Lotilija
- Race: El-Aurian
- Date of Birth: 211405.14
- Place of Birth: Crispinus (Romulan colony world)
- Age: 275
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 172
- Weight: 65
- Hair Color: brown
- Length of Hair: short (she is always cutting it to 14 cm and is visiting hairdresser as regularly as possible to keep it at that length)
- Eye Color: green
- Skin Tone: pale almost pinkish
- Birthmarks, Scars: none
- Build: masculine
- Face: round (wears permanent makeup, she knows it's against regulations, but since nobody ever mentioned it, even her 10 long years on Starfleet Academy, she defiantly kept it that way)
- Eyes: green
- Mouth: small
- Arms: Thin
- Legs: Thin
- Carriage: Nonchalant
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head): Often with her hands on her back
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty):
- Shoes: soft boots
- Voice: Resonant Contralto
- Handedness: right-handed
- Quarters: Clean with very little things
- Favorite Room: Bathroom
- Habits: Shrugging
- Mannerisms: You will never see her say thank you, or show respect saying it. Bow means both and is honest.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Believe in Creator
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Making small sculptures from stone by cutting them with airbrush using sand. Also making pictures on the glass with same technique.
- Likes: Ice cream with fruits and cream.
- Dislikes: Nicknames, she will punish everyone calling her names she don't like, especially derivatives of her name she don't approve.
- Ambitions and Goals: Right now her biggest ambition is to survive her 50 years serving in Starfleet. Ten down, 40 to go. After 10 years on Academy, she never expected treatment on a ship she encountered and her wishes are changing, getting bigger.
- Achievements in Life: She's proud mother of 3 successful sons.
- Disappointments in Life: The fact that her boys are all still bachelors and without children.
- Temperment: Temperamental, insulting and vengeful
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): She was a victim and a prisoner of her Romulan husband. She learned to live with him and even to love him, especially in last years when he treated her much better, especially in front of their sons. But losing love of her life before and soon after that and living that life she have hard time believing in love and possibility that anyone may care for her. Everything since she joined Apollo seem like a dream to her. Something surreal and distant, like a picture of beauty she can only watch from outside and have no right to really experience.
- Physical Limitations: Except her parents only one person ever knew of that - while she can handle lot of pain, Vid-Lotilija can’t handle tickling and always lose consciousness after few seconds.
- Father: Rab-Saris
- Mother: Vid-Ezbon
- Siblings: Brother Ich'abod and Sister Naa-Shon
- Marital Status: Widow
- Spouse: X'arel (Vulcan, deceased), Rendet Ter’th (Romulan, deceased)
- Place of Marriage: Romulus
- Children: J’vok with X’arel - Tapaul and Takkath with Rendet Ter’th
- Grandchildren: M’Rehu (daughter of Takkath Ter’th and M’Yek Aved)
At the time M'Rehu was born, Takkath Ter’th and M’Yek Aved were not yet married, because M'Yek demanded that Vid-Lotilija check M'Rehu and through that decide is M'Yek acceptable genetic material to be her son's wife. M'Yek will travel to SB118 with M'Rehu to show the child to Vid-Lotilija. Vid-Lotilija decided to accept the visit, because she want to see her first grandchild, but also chose to never make the check, but approve the marriage.
- 211405.14: Vid-Lotilija born to Rab-Saris and Vid-Ezbon as their first daughter
- 213712.09: Birth of her Brother Ich'abod
- 215108.22: Birth of her sister Naa-Shon
- 219007.12: Arrival of Romulans to Crispinus
- 220901.02: Arrival of X’arel to Crispinus
- 221307.16: Birth of J’vok
- 225311.02: Vid-Lotilija moves to United Federation of Planets with her Family
- 225508.25: Vid-Lotilija is accepted to Regulus II Science Academy
- 226006.15: Graduate in Xenogenetics and Genealogy at Regulus II Science Academy
- 227106.07: Receiving news about X’arel Vid-Lotilija leaves her Family in search of her love
- 229901.02: Meets Rendet Ter’th
- 232101.02: Gives birth to Tapaul
- 234007.16: Gives Birth to Takkath
- 237103.12: Rendet Ter’th gets ill
- 237111.22: Rendet Ter’th dies
- 237208.27: X’arel dies
- 237308.26: Start of her shady operations
- 237602.13: Operation goes wrong
- 237801.19: End of trial
- 237909.15: Vid-Lotilija pass application to Starfleet Academy
- 238902.22: Takkath's daughter M’Rehu Ter’th, he has with M’Yek Aved was born
Full Article: Vid-Lotilija Personal History
K'Torin Raj: Young Bajoran stole her heart. How it happened and why? For Vid-Lotilija it was love at first sight, something she will never admit.
Tal Tel-ar: Vid-Lotilija got close to Commander from their first encounter, mostly because of the ease of their relationship. There was nothing complicated about Andorian and that made her feel comfortable in his company. Her first love, X'arel told her once, "When you feel good, keeping silent with somebody, you know you found akin soul". Yes, he's somebody she could spend a day in silence, and feel good.
Cayden Adyr: Vid-Lotilija may not admit it, but from the first encounter she got pulled to the young Trill and deep in her heart felt deep devotion and friendship toward Cayden. Vid-Lotilija will feel annoyed with vulnerability Cayden is making her admit with her mere presence, against her will.
Andrus Jaxx: Almost from their first encounter, Jaxx was a friend to Vid-Lotilija, who was never before faced with such a pure will to be accepted and had hard time getting used to it. With time, she grew honest respect for Betazoid.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 238903.06
- Current Rank: Lieutenant
- Current Assignment: USS Apollo
- Duty Post: Medical LoA since 238909.27
- 238902.29: Started post-graduate training
- 238903.06: Graduated from Academy
- 238903.07: Arrived to USS Apollo as Assistant Chief Medical Officer
- 238903.15: Transferred from Medical to Science, also as Assistant Chief
- 238905.14: Promoted to Lieutenant Junior Grade
- 238906.17: Promoted to Chief Science Officer
- 238908.11: Promoted to Lieutenant
- 238909.27: After a holodeck accident fell into Coma and was moved to Starbase 118 for further treatment
- 238912.10: Pronounced dead - after Family decided to take her off the life support due to substantial brain injuries (unknown to most, Vid-Lotilija was replaced with her clone by Starfleet Medical - all records of the incident are sealed as Top Secret)
Vid-Lotilija graduated Starfleet Academy as Science Officer Cadre. After graduation she stayed working in Academy for almost 6 more years before she could enter post-graduate training and get position on the ship.
Awards & Commendations
- None: Date awarded.