|Birthplace||Septum Beta IV|
- Creating a basic bio is quick and easy to do! Wherever you see brackets below, just add in the text you need, replacing things like 'your name' or 'your ship' with the relevant information inside the coding provided, or follow the instructions given - then delete the brackets and any instructions inside them! Once you're done, you'll have a bare bones bio that you can build on using the FBC tutorials, getting tips from other people's bios or adding your own ideas! Click "edit" to get started! Good luck and enjoy!
Ensign Han Yamaki is currently serving as an Engineering Officer aboard the USS Darwin-A.
- Height: 1.71 meters
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Brown
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
In the coding above, delete two of the headings so that only one remains. You can then type here as if you were writing on notepad to drop in some information about your character. If you want to use bullets, copy and paste the star above. You can also look on the forums and the wiki for tutorials on how to use more adventurous coding. Want to include sections for Background, Personality AND Career History? Just copy the code for the title bar above, then paste it in type in the title you want - you can add extra sections in too!
Han was born on Septum Beta IV, a quiet agricultural colony in the Hromi Cluster near Klingon Space. Being the youngest of four. two sisters and a brother, his first years on the colony were pleasant. Showing an understanding for propulsion systems and engineering beyond his age he quickly was able to help the colony as a engineer keeping the various machinery running and helping his dad to keep the single old shuttle the colony possessed running.
This was also the first time he came in contact with Starfleet when a visiting Starfleet supply ship, the USS Ico, needed minor repairs. He, along with his father, were several of the colonists helping the ship's crew make the makeshift repairs.
After this experience he enrolled at the Academy with endorsement of his parents and family. His grades in engineering were excellent but his lack of social skills were a continued worry to his teachers and squad mates. Even so he was able to pass.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. Again, not all ranks are available in all colors and/or pipstyles. You can change pips from the default to a different style such as DS9, STO, or Slanted by adding DS9, STO, or Slanted after the color.
|Cadet First Class||239302.15||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Engineering Officer|
|Ensign||239302.16 - Present||USS Darwin-A||(Your duty post)|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)