- Creating a basic bio is quick and easy to do! Wherever you see brackets below, just add in the text you need, replacing things like 'your name' or 'your ship' with the relevant information inside the coding provided, or follow the instructions given - then delete the brackets and any instructions inside them! Once you're done, you'll have a bare bones bio that you can build on using the FBC tutorials, getting tips from other people's bios or adding your own ideas! Click "edit" to get started! Good luck and enjoy!
Ensign Garmeus Zxenyon is currently serving as an Engineering Officer aboard the USS Apollo-A.
- Height: 4' 2"
- Hair: N/A
- Eyes: Black
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
Before Garmeus Maxamillion Zxenyon was born his sister, Arinnina Colette Zxenyon, joined Starfleet only to vanish a couple days after she had finished training.
When Garmeus was 12, he built his first piece of weaponry. A replica of a standard issue rifle used in a great war that occurred on Earth centuries ago. As he grew older he learned more and more about weapons of the past as well as the present. However as a result, he found out about Starfleet and when he queried his parents they said nothing and he was later shipped off to a boarding school until he was 22.
By the time he had finished his school life, and returned home. Garm discovered that his father and mother had both run off, and left Pelio as a whole. Garm then remembered about Starfleet and with his experience with various forms of weaponry he decided to apply. Then when he got accepted he quickly packed up a few bags and rushed over to Starbase 118 to start his training. Once he arrived however he noticed another individual he did not recognise and realised that he had a sister. He hoped to one day, after he finishes his training, to find not only his parents but also Arinnina as well.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. Again, not all ranks are available in all colors and/or pipstyles. You can change pips from the default to a different style such as DS9, STO, or Slanted by adding DS9, STO, or Slanted after the color.
|Cadet First Class||239512.30||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Engineering Officer|
|Ensign||239512.31 - Present||USS Apollo-A||Engineering Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Apollo-A Crew Manifest · Crew History