DiscoveryHT Transporter Room
The Hazard Team Complex has its own Transpoter for rapid deployment, once again cutting down on the Teams deployment time. Located in the centre of the complex its ease of access means its situated in the right place given any circumstance. It also means when taking on supplies, the Hazard Team may have theres sent straight to the complex. The Transporter housed in the Hazard Team Complex is capable of Personnel, Cargo and if need be Emergency Transport.
- Number of Systems: 2
- Personnel Transporters: 1
- Max Payload Mass: 900kg (1,763 lbs)
- Max Range: 40,000 km
- Max Beam Up/Out Rate: Approx. 100 persons per hour per Transporter
- Cargo Transporters: 1
- Max Payload Mass: 800 metric tons. Standard operation is molecular resolution (Non-Lifeform).
- Set for quantum (lifeform) resolution: 1 metric ton
- Max Beam Up/Out Rate (Quantum Setting): Approx. 100 persons per hour per Transporter
- Emergency Transporters: 1
- Max Range: 15,000 km (send only) [range depends on available power]
- Max Beam Out Rate: 200 persons per hour per Transporter (800 persons per hour with 4 Emergency Transports)