|StarBase 118 Ops|
|Birthplace||Belfast Ireland, Earth|
(Ensign Declan Graham) is currently serving as a (Intel) aboard (StarBase 118 Ops).
- Height: 5' 11"
- Weight: 175lbs
- Eyes color: Grey
- Build: Average
- Skin Tone Caucasian
- Birthmarks, Scars, Tattoos: None - he did have a tattoo when he was younger. He hadn't asked his dad's permission to get it however. It was removed two months after the fact (when his dad found out and grounded him) and he hasn't wanted to get another once since.
- Taste in Clothing: (when off duty)he can usually be seen sporting an old leather jacket he got from his grandfather. Other than that one article of clothing that he would never part with, Declan is usually very fashioned conscious. Flashy and eye catching are usually his favorite outfits.
- Voice : Born and raised in Belfast Ireland, Declan is told he has a very harsh accent, and often gets mistaken for being Scottish. He tries to speak as plainly as possible because of this, only showing his accent when he's really angry or over excited.
- Handedness: Declan has trained himself to be able to do most things (handle phasers and what not) with his left hand, though he still favors the right. He also can't write with the left hand -he can't read his own writing even after just jotting it down.
- Quarters: Homesick after only a week into his posting aboard Starbase 118, Declan went about decorating his small apartment to feel more like home. Pictures of seascapes and boats make up the total amount of art he has hanging in the main rooms. With pictures of family and friends peppered in among that to change it up a bit.
- Manner Rather blunt when speaking to people. Can come off as rude.
- Physical Limitations : Declan is human and as such has the physical limitations of a human.
- Temperament: Even though he likes to think of himself as outgoing and charming. Declan likes to keep an air of sophistication and propriety about him.
- Religion: His stand on Religion is let me believe what I want and I'll let you believe what you want. Growing up in Ireland with its turbulent Religious history cause Declan to not care for spirituality much.
- Father Chandler Graham, Belfast Harbor Police Officer
- Monther Monica Graham (Deceased), Starfleet Science Officer
- Uncle Joey Graham, Ship Captain (boat recreational charter)
- Aunt Phoebe Butler, University Teacher
Declan always-loved reading and learning new things. Growing up he had a penchant for asking questions and problem solving. It was always just assumed that he would want to follow in his father's footsteps one day, and become a police officer. He did after all show a lot of interest in police work, the investigating and detective aspect anyway.
A summer job led to his true passion however. Working for his uncle Joey doing boat tours, sailing, anything that had to do with being out on the water. He confided to his dad once that he wanted to be a sailor, maybe own his own ship and chartering company.
Knowing this, it came as a bit of a surprise when during high school, around graduation, when StarFleet began recruiting graduates, Declan chose to enlist. The story he gave people was that he wanted something new. Small town life was boring and stifling, he needed more, he wanted to go on an adventure like in some of his favorite books. That was only partly the truth. While StarFleet's recruitment drive was very persuasive. Declan had a more personal reason for joining the fleet.
When Declan was five years old, his mother, Monica Graham; was declared MIA. That was all the StarFleet officer that visited their home would tell them. No report of the mission she was on ever surfaced, and any attempt to find out what had happened to her was stonewalled. Whatever Monica Graham was doing was classified and Chandler Graham, now a single parent, not having any idea about secret missions or the such, didn't have the time to look into things more. Declan didn't think much about it either growing up. But when he was older and started asking questions things just didn't add up.
Declan joined Starfleet to find out just what happened to his mom. He fully intends to quit after he solves the mystery and take up a job as a sailor - either owning his own or taking over his uncles business.
|Cadet First Class||(238707.20)||Graduated Starfleet Academy||(Engineer)|
|Ensign||(238709.08) - (238905.20)||USS Andromeda||(Engineer)|
|Ensign||(238905.20) - (239202.10)||USS Aries||(Intel)|
|Lieutenant||(239202.10) - Present||StarBase 118 Ops||(Intel)|
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History