|The Brotherhood of Thet|
|Birthplace||Therinis 4, presumably in Meltown (abandoned to orphanage)|
- Full Name: Cheldon ch'Doro
- Race: Andorian
- Place of Birth:Therinis 4, presumably in Meltown (abandoned to orphanage)
- Birth date:
- Age: 36
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: 0
- Aka: Victor Champ (ring name), Big Blue, inmate 97561 (Bilsby Correctional Facility)
- Former Affiliations: New Orion Syndicate
- Height: 7'5"
- Weight: 350
- Hair Colour: White
- Eye Colour: Blue
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head):
- Taste in Clothing: Long robes to protect from the Theta sun.
- Voice: Low, gruff, deliberate.
- Handedness: Right
- Distinctive Features: A tapestry of scars over his whole body, each from violent occurrences of his past.
Cheldon ch'Doro was born into a life of misery - an oprhan on the streets of a desolate planet - and had a rough and violent upbringing. He held many unsavoury jobs and did many unspeakable things before finding himself on Theta 122. He quickly joined The Brotherhood of Thet when Father Edward Morgan showed him the mysterious but powerful 'Gods of Thet', quickly abandoning his former life for a life of spirituality.
Revered for his bodily strength as well as his unwavering devotion to the Gods, Morgan keeps Cheldon close and uses him as an enforcer for anyone who begins to doubt the Gods, or should any unvetted outsiders come too close to the Sacred Caves, or the Sacred Waters.