|Birthplace||small human colony|
- Creating a basic bio is quick and easy to do! Wherever you see brackets below, just add in the text you need, replacing things like 'your name' or 'your ship' with the relevant information inside the coding provided, or follow the instructions given - then delete the brackets and any instructions inside them! Once you're done, you'll have a bare bones bio that you can build on using the FBC tutorials, getting tips from other people's bios or adding your own ideas! Click "edit" to get started! Good luck and enjoy!
Ensign Bracca is currently serving as a Security officer aboard the USS Darwin-A. (A table of contents will be automatically generated below this line - you won't see it in the edit window but it'll be right there once you save the page!)
- Height: 1.8 m
- Hair: none
- Eyes: Green
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
Father: Alfred Porter - FNS researcher.
Mother: Isabel Porter - Colony Administrator.
Through a bizarre chain of events, the egg that Bracca hatched from eventually came into the position of an, at the time FNS reporter, Alfred Porter. Alfred and his wife choose to adopt the unborn Dachlyd and allowed the egg to hatch.
Bracca was raised on a small human colony as one of the handful of aliens. Though his adoptive parents were very supportive Bracca felt like an outsider, always finding himself in trouble. In his early teen years he even went as far as too steal a shuttle in an attempt to go to Dachlyd space thinking he would fit in there. Before he could arrive there though he had been tracked down by a Starfleet security officer posted to his colony. This security officer became something of mentor who helped turned Bracca's life around.
A couple years after finishing his schooling and getting sponsorship from his mentor, Bracca applied to Star Fleet Academy as a way to pay his mentor forward for what she did for Bracca in years past. He also viewed it as a worthy purpose to pursue even if he was still consider anti-social, serious, and occasionally angry by some.
In the coding above, delete two of the headings so that only one remains. You can then type here as if you were writing on notepad to drop in some information about your character. If you want to use bullets, copy and paste the star above. You can also look on the forums and the wiki for tutorials on how to use more adventurous coding. Want to include sections for Background, Personality AND Career History? Just copy the code for the title bar above, then paste it in type in the title you want - you can add extra sections in too!
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. Again, not all ranks are available in all colors and/or pipstyles. You can change pips from the default to a different style such as DS9, STO, or Slanted by adding DS9, STO, or Slanted after the color.
|Cadet First Class||(Stardate you completed your Academy Class)||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Security|
|Ensign||239311.22 - Present||USS Darwin-A||Security Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).