Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Jenatris Cloud Sector|
|(Sector 118 map)|
|Azure system||Star · I · II · III · IV|
- it's orbit is approximately 185 million km from it's star
- a hot rockball planet with a diameter of 14,309 km (8,943 miles).
- a density of 5.1 and a gravity of 1.04 G's
- an axial tilt 19%
- temperatures are on average 83C during the day and dropping to 62C at night
- no surface water, but lots of active volcano's
- a thin atmosphere with a pressure of about 0.56 earth normal, (will need an respirator) with nitrogen 78%, oxygen 13% and other gases 9%
- with a year of 293 days, each day 18.6 hours long
- primary terrain features are rock and volcano's
No data available at this time as their are no planetary scans on record.