|Birthplace||Grantville, West Virginia, Earth|
Ensign Alan Letts is currently serving as an Operations Officer at Denali Station.
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 75 kg
- Hair: Dirty Blonde
- Eyes: Blue
- Karen Thymer-Letts, Mother, Highschool Teacher at Grantville High
Karen was born in 2352 in Grantville. She grew up a small town girl and decided to stay one when she got married. She met her husband through her father, Matthew R. Thymer's work. She became a techer after finding a love for Earth History and Volleyball coaching.
- Fitzhugh G. Letts, Father, Foreman and CXO for a small civil construction firm in West Virginia/ Pennsylvania
Fitzhugh Letts was born in 2347 in Baltimore Maryland. His family life was complicated, eventually seeing him moved to Pittsburgh were he spent most of his teen and young adult life. He went to university for civil engineering, but ended up as a cooperate worker in an engineering firm; run by friends of his father. One day while working with a construction company out of west Virginia he met Matthew R. Thymer and was introduced to his future wife Karen. His marriage caused him to become estranged from his family, but he says that he is very happy where he is and is enjoying the life in a small town.
- Allison Letts, Younger Sister, Highschooler in Grantville
Allison was born in Grantville in 2387. Allison is a very excitable highschooler. She is very proud of her older brother. She herself has shown interest in Starfleet, but is still undecided.
Alan's cousins are who originally gave him the idea of joining Starfleet. Two of them enlisted into the Starfleet Marine Corps upon leaving Highschool.
Alan was born in May 2377 to Karen Thymer-Letts and Fitzhugh G. Letts in the (somewhat still) rural west Virginian town of Grantville West Virginia just off the Pennsylvania border. He lived a fine childhood, under his Grandfather Matthew R. Thymer's tutelage he became obsessed with 20th media and Internal Combustion Engines. From warplanes with propellers to ATV's with turbine engines and of course the ubiquitous 1970s Camaros, Alan had seen them all, and has operated each one he fixed. He found though: his love for ICE engines seemed to draw him towards exploration. He began dabbling in the ICE history of other worlds, which lead him to exploring the histories of those worlds themselves. Eventually he began wanting to go and see the stars and these other worlds for himself, ICE engines or not. With that conviction he began pursuing a career in Starfleet with his family and community backing him the whole way.
- 2377- Alan Letts is born
- 2387- Alan builds his first engine
- 2390- Alan learns about Klingon ICE engines popularity
- 2391- Alan doves into the history of the Alpha and Bet quadrants.
- 2392- Alan flies his first plane and finds a love for exploring
- 2393- Alan decides to pursue a career in Starfleet
- 2396- Alan begins attending Starfleet Academy Double-Majoring in Helm/Navigation and Comms/Ops
- 2398- On a whim, Cadet Letts takes a minor focus in Survival Training for a semester. He falls short of a minor due to the maximum credit limit.
- 2400- Cadet Letts finishes his last semester at the academy.
- 240003.20- Cadet Letts graduates Cadet Training, receiving his a promotion no Ensign and an assignment at Denali Station.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
|NPC Listing · Denali Station Crew Manifest · Crew History