- Planet Name: Akanseh III
- Location: Solerian Sector
- Class: M
- System Data: Akanseh has two moons
- Gravity: 1.02 G
- Year and Day: 299/19
- Atmosphere: Nitrogen-oxygen atmosphere with ozone and carbon dioxide content, at Earth-normal pressure
- Hydrosphere: Moist, with 68% surface water
- Climate: Hot and tropical
- Sapient Species: none
- Technological Classification: none
- Government: none
- Culture: Ancient and abandoned homeworld
- Affiliation: Peirs Coalition
- Resources: none
- Ship Facilities: none
Other Details: The Akanseh system is one of the closer systems to Brol Peirs' sector capital, Qesya. When he first took over this sector, Peirs sent a cursory scout team to Akanseh, which charted a habitable planet in the third orbital ring around the Akanseh sun. After returning to Qesya and reporting their meager findings to Peirs, all members of the scout team mysteriously vanished. Only recently has Peirs sena a full scientific expedition to explore Akanseh III.
Akanseh III is a lush, blue-green planet filled with warm oceans and humid jungles. Mountains burst through the lush forests in long ranges, climbing kilometers into the sky. Several immense ruins cover hundreds of square kilometers, adding awkward brown and gray patches to the verdant green jungle - many more ruins lie hidden by the forest canopy. The largest blight on the planet is a vast desert which seemingly appears as if it were dropped right in the middle of the equatorial jungle.
There are no charted settlements on Akanseh, and the initial survey team left only a standard marker beacon. Although the jungles and oceans teem with animal life, no sapient species call Akanseh III home.