There are only two mistakes
one can make
along the road to truth;
not going all the way,
and not starting.
|Character Type||Active Character|
|Sibling(s)||Istim, older brother|
|Child(ren)||Twins Davin and Lawynia|
|Edit this nav|
- Full Name: Maisy Tyadhora Dirsye, Lady of the Tenth house of Betazed, Keeper of the Sacred Tree of Altha
- Race: Betazoid
- Date of Birth: 236505.02
- Place of Birth: Amal estate of the Tenth House of Betazed, Khara Archipelago, Betazed
- Age: 25
- Gender: female
- Telepathic status: T4/E5 Telepathic/Empathic Scale
- Height: 5’5
- Weight: 127
- Hair Color: Brown
- Length of Hair: Long
- Eye Color: Brown
- Skin Tone: Pale
- Birthmarks, Scars: none. She never had birthmarks and all the scars are removed. She had a number of scars from various injuries she got in the trainings and tournaments, but chose to surgically remove them when ended the career.
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: None
- Build: Muscled with “Betazoid” curves
- Face: Long
- Eyes: Smallish, set medium wide with groomed thin eyebrows
- Mouth: Small, but she hides it with a wide smile
- Arms: Muscled
- Legs: Muscled
- Carriage: Walks quickly, though it never looks as fast from her gracious posture
- Poses: With her legs slightly wider than shoulders
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Sporty
- Shoes: Slippers type of sport shoes
- Voice: Gentle and tempered
- Handedness: Right handed, though trained to use both hands as equally as possible, learned in both playing piano and in playing tennis.
- Quarters: Tya chose to leave all her belongings at home and sends all those she collects also back to her parents to store them for her
- Favorite Room: Music room at home, where she played often with her father and Roay Te’Amal, she on the violin, Roay on the cello and her father on piano (Tya and her father both play piano and violin and her father is the only one she would allow to play on her violin). Tya has clean and gentle voice and have many songs she can play really good, so except playing she was often also singing for guests during receptions her grandmother was organizing on the estate.
- Mannerisms: When talk tends to move her hands as in tennis when she was planning next move
- Physical Limitations: None that she didn’t learn to overcome
- Temperament: Overly emotional and rarely able to contain it
- Habits: Train for two hours every day and plays violin for an hour regularly
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Four deities out of which the one she is praying to is Altha
Tya is overly sensitive and overly active. Her grandmother, who was her first teacher recognized it in her and channeled it into lot of various activities, to deplete her excess energy. Since girl was not showing too much smarts, old woman chose to route her to sports. Tya started with regular starting activities as running, cycling and swimming. After few years some heavier exercises were added, but later on main sport Tya chose herself was Tennis where she had some really great results. Other activity Grandmother got her into was music, where main lead took her father and taught her to play both piano and violin. Tya’s basic hearing was not perfect and she was never great musician, but was still really good in both playing both instruments and in singing.
Hobbies and Pastimes
Likes and Dislikes
- Lies and dishonesty
Ambitions and Goals
Tya wanted to be professional Violinist, but couldn’t make it because of her bad audition. Tya was great tennis player, among female Betazoids was among first 3 for several years and in global ranking among first 10, but the number of injuries forced her on the change of career.
Personal Achievements and Disappointments
Tya was good lady of the house and she considered her position and how well she carried herself in it as an achievement. She was not overintelligent, but was hard worker and she passed all her education earlier than expected for her what she held as something to be proud of. Passing entrance exam to Starfleet Academy at first attempt was another of achievements she was proud of, same as passing Academy without any failures.
Her grandmother, The Grandmother, Althasana Dirsye Lady of the Tenth house considered herself a failure for having only male children. Althasana chose for each of her 4 sons a perfect wife and was hovering over them till finally her third son Mimas, Tya’s father got as a second child a female heir. The pressure on the family finally ceased when old woman got the girl to make new Lady of the Tenth house.
- Marital Status: Engaged since childhood, but still not married.
- Spouse: Roay Te’Amal
- Place of Marriage: N/A
Tya’s bondmate Roay claims he is not ready for the commitment. Tya is not either, but she would always do as her grandmother says, no matter her own wishes. Roay is archeologist and Tya currently don’t know his whereabouts.
Tya’a father Mimas is a musician and mother Maisy an athlete, currently professional trainer
Tya has older brother Istim, though she loves him a lot and was always showing him lot of respect, he was running away from her obviously showing disdain for her position.
Tya was born to be special, only problem was that she was not really that special as her grandmother expected that so wanted female child was supposed to be.
- 236505.02: Born to Mimas and Maisy
- 236802.05: Grandmother, Althasana Dirsye start her education and training
- Date Graduated from Academy: 239008.13
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: USS Tiger-A
- Duty Post: Engineer