|Crew of the USS none|
|Civilian Tobian Dalton|
Tobian Ayden Dalton, a Betazoid, is currently unassiggned.
- Height: 5'11
- Weight: 290
- Hair: Light Brown
- Eyes: Black
- Handedness: Left
- T/E Rating T4/E4
- Betazed House Affiliation: Ninth House of Betazed (By association) -- Tobian is actually unsure which house he "belongs" to, per se. Due to the vineyard itself possibly reverting to its corporate overlords and the assets potentially being divided amongst the other houses, he grew up with the assumption that he was part of the house of agriculture. Due to his lack of education in such matters, he never had a reason to question this.
Wife, 39, Formerly Chief Medical Officer of the USS Veritas
The pair of them met on the Gorkon and began their courtship once Tobian realized it was, in fact, possible, for him to love again after Hanna's death. Over the course of time, he'd come to love Dassa and the two of them married in a glorious fusion wedding that combined both his culture and hers.
Born Ayden Daniel Dalton at Chateau Dyfed Dalton Vineyard on Betazed.
Former fiancé (Deceased)
During his time on the USS Proteus, Tobian met a human scientist by the name of Hanna. The two fell for each other quickly and had big plans for the future. Unfortunately, Hanna encountered a toxic spore during an away mission and had been unable to recover. The pain of her loss stays with him even years later. Tobian had resisted getting close to anyone else until he met Dassa Alexander.
- Quarters: Tobian likes to keep his quarters very neat and clean. Comfort is also very important as he has been known to have impromptu patients. Much of his decoration is in the form of various antiques from different worlds, most of which are from cultures and time periods that he finds fascinating. He also keeps a variety of original paintings that he finds tasteful.
- Temperament:: Tobian tends to be calm and reserved. He thinks things through and tends to listen before he speaks. He is very honest and can tend to be direct. He is serious while working but is not afraid to socialize and appreciates a good laugh.
- Spirituality & Religion: A follower of the Four Deities and the Great Fire.
- Likes: Growing up on a vineyard, Tobian freely admits he is a wine snob and loves a fine dry red. He is also a fan of Earth classical music and the occasional Klingon Opera.
- Wine. Specifically whites, but he drinks reds with his wife on occasion.
- Klingon opera.
- Earth classical music.
- Loud boisterous people or those that cause drama.
- No tolerance for spicy foods.
Education & Career
Most of his early life was spent growing up on the family vineyard, named Chateau Dyfed after his father near Lake Cataria, Betazed. When he reached 18, he enlisted in Starfleet.
During his time at the academy Tobian trained to be what he had always known he wanted to be, a ship's counselor. To add to that though he took many classes related to Anthropology and the cultures of other species.
Tobian spent most of his early career serving aboard the USS Proteus as ship's counselor. As a lieutenant he was promoted to work as a cultural adaptation specialist at the Academy on Earth and helped cadets from various worlds adjust to life away from their homeworlds.
After serving a tenure on the Gorkon as a counselor, he had to take some personal leave to attend to his ailing mother on Betazed. While there, he and Dassa Alexander eloped, a ceremony performed in Betazoid fashion with elements of her faith mixed into it. Ellianis' death left him fairly ill-suited to continue serving in Starfleet, but he has still got the ear to listen. His second leave of absence was actually to celebrate the birth of his son back on Betazed. Upon his return to life aboard a starship, he was able to fill a few openings on various vessels as a bartender to serve in that capacity alongside his wife, while spending his off-days being a father to his son.
|Starfleet Service Record