Ensign Tenai "Eagle Eyes" Pex is currently serving as a Intelligence Officer aboard the USS Atlantis. He is a bold individual and is not scared to show it. He loves a challenge when it comes to his job. He is also very happily engaged and is hopelessly in love with his Fiance
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 180 Lbs
- Hair: Jet Black
- Eyes: Dark Blue
- Build: Athletic/Muscular
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head): Has a habit of shifting his feet when nervous.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Wears cargo pants with athletic shirts.
- Shoes: Always wears combat boots except at formal events.
- Voice: Deep and Authorative .
- Handedness: Prefers his Right Hand, but is proficient with both.
- Hair Style: Slicked back .
- Birthmarks, Scars, Tattoos:
- Scar on arm caused by falling.
- Quarters: A comfortable and inviting area and one Tenai shows very few.
- Favorite Room: His workspace
- Habits: Looks at things closely and see's things most don't.
- Mannerisms: Shifts his feet when he's nervous.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Building weapons.
- Likes: Wine especially with his Fiance, Writing.
- Dislikes: People questioning his work and integrity.
- Ambitions and Goals: Is thinking about becoming a department head.
- Achievements in Life: (Redacted).
- Disappointments in Life: Not being able to remember his parents.
- Temperament: Authorative.
- Marital Status: Engaged
- Fiance: Alanna Mitsopolis
- Father: Unknown (Deceased)
- Mother: Unknown (Deceased)
Tenai met Esa when he was sent a request from the Symbiosis Commission to evaluate Esa's suitability for initiation.
Tenai was born on Trillius Prime to Kidor and Diru Pros. He remembers little to nothing about his parents because they died when he was still young. His parents had told his uncle Jezu that in the eventuality of them passing that they would like him to care for and nurture Tenai into something that the family would remember for generations. Tenai, of course, had no idea of this, but he thought of his uncle like his dad since he raised him.
His uncle was part of the Commission, because of this, his uncle urged him to work towards being an initiate. However, Tenai had no idea of the promise Jezu had made to his parents. Tenai worked hard heading towards being joined, however, in the process he came to find a love for Intelligence that he didn’t know he had. He realized this when he began to dig into the files to find out more about his family, including his parents past, because his uncle never talked about it. Tenai learned he had what seemed to be a natural talent in digging through useless files and finding pertinent information. He learned his parents had been involved with the Federation for some secret reason. Secret only because of Starfleet’s extensive Intelligence Division. He decided that he would continue his families contribution in the Federation in the best way he knew he could. He made a deal with his uncle that if he was joined his uncle had to let him enroll in Starfleet so that he could continue to make his family proud. To his surprise, his uncle loved the idea and continued to help him learn what he could before his initiation was completed. Tenai later found out his uncle knew all along and realized he needed to tell Tenai his parents were Intelligence Agents for Starfleet. This further influenced Tenai in his decision to join Starfleet.
Tenai was accepted as an initiate and began the long and arduous process. His Field Docent was not an easy Trill to get along with. They pushed him to every breaking point they could, however, Tenai knew that it was part of the test so he pushed through and continued to go above and beyond in every situation he was put through. When he had finished he was worried he had not passed the results took longer than expected, but to his surprise, he had been accepted and was soon given the Pex symbiont. HE was also made a Field Docent for his exceptional evaluation. One of the youngest ever commissioned.
Tenai studied hard for the Entrance Exam. When he felt he was ready for the exam he contacted the Federation Embassy about when the next test would be. He found out the test would be the next week. He began to get nervous as the date drew closer, but he continued to study. The day of the test came and the exam began though most parts he had expected the psych test was beyond what he expected, however, at a young age he had learned to overcome his fear. He passed the test with one of the highest scores recorded on Trill, but he knew being prideful was one of the worst things to be. He humbly took the news and though excited did not brag about his achievements.
He was enrolled in the Academy the following year and began the process to become an officer. The next four years showed him what parts of himself he needed to improve on, as well as, what he excelled in. He was part of a Confidential Intelligence mission while still being a Cadet in which he proved himself to the Division, though the experience alone had shown him why he enjoyed Intelligence.
|Trill Symbiosis Commission
|Cadet, Fourth Class||239201.28
|Cadet, Third Class||239301.28
|Cadet, Second Class||239401.28|
|Cadet, First Class||239501.28|