Sarion is tending bar in the Free Spirit lounge aboard the USS Independence.
- Full Name: Sarion Matsur
- Date of Birth: Stardate 222405.01
- Place of Birth: Planet El-Aurian
- Age: 205 yr.
- Race: El-Aurian
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5'5"
- weight: 120 lbs.
- Hair Color: Wavy Black, sometimes worn straight
- Hair length: When worn straight her hair reaches to her mid back, however in it's natural wavy style it falls to her shoulders.
- Eye Color: Deep Emerald Green
- Skin Tone: Very fair
- Build: hour-glass
- Carriage: She carries herself fully erect, giving off a rather noble air, originally a compensation for the pain the Borg had caused, it as now just become part her personality now.
- Taste in Clothing: Often she dresses to fit those she's with. If alone she reverts to loose fitting clothing. Dresses and skirts if she feels safe, otherwise, clothing she can fight in.
- Shoes: Unless otherwise dictated by the occasion, shoes that allow her to move fast on her feet, and run.
- Voice: an originally soprano, her voice is slowly deepening with age.
- Quarters: Very sparsely decorated, she is always ready to move on at a moments notice. There is a light blue bedspread, dictating her only personal accent to the furniture.
- Around sit various artifacts from her past life. Including a crystalline vase, a bracelet, a Klingon knife, the new addition of a box which sometimes contains a silver Celtic knot pendant, and a Hirogen ceremonial Dagger, which was recently given away.
- Favorite Place: Which ever bar/lounge she happens to be running.
- Often seen with a far off look she is actually attempting not to pry into people's lives
- The more stressed or uncomfortable she is the more steely and calm she becomes.
- Has a temper that is hard to set off, but when it is she is fierce. Often refers to people as children when she is angry.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Due to the incidents in the past Sarion has no desire for religion, at the moment, though she has seen the effect it has on people, and respects that. She has however begun practicing yoga as a form of meditation.
- Hobbies and Pastimes
- Avery accomplished chef, Sarion delights in cooking food from all over the universe
- Reading, she enjoys reading anything she can get her hands on
- Dancing, through her vast years she has learned may different dances though her favorite is the Tango. She is an excellent dancer, especially when it comes to Terran Ballroom dancing.
- Flying, shuttles, fighters, she can fly it all
- Achievements in Life:
- She escaped the Borg invasion with her life and that of her mother and sister.
- She was able to start over a couple of times, making a clean start, without failing miserably
- Disappointments in Life:
- She wasn't able to save her father, nor her mother who died of a Broken heart shortly there after
- Lost contact with her sister for many years
- Hasn't yet found a place she Truly belongs since El-Auria
- Temperament: A calm almost cold outside steels her against the pains of the world. She is naturally gentle and caring, reaching out to anyone who is lonely. Though her temper is rare when it occurs it has a bite.
- Mental Problems (complexes and phobias):
- Although caring and nurturing, Sarion has a hard time trusting, thus making her feel that she has to fight for herself above all else if there is danger.
- Has a distinct fear, really more of a phobia, of everything Borg. She will physically try to destroy anything and everything relating to them. Including the implants in, what turned out to be, evil Danny Wilde.
- Father: Martus
- Mother: Kitius
- Sister: Marlese
- Marital Status: Never married, but currently involved in a growing relationship
- Children: None
Sarion lived a war torn terribly scary El-Aurian childhood. She was forced into a refugee life as the Borg began to control her home planet. She traveled with her parents attempting to reach freedom from Borg space. However her father was killed saving his children. As a result Sarion harbors a deep fear and an intense hate for the Borg, though she has learned to control her emotions and stay in control of her actions. It is the fear of reliving these memories that keeps her from using her surname often.
Slowly wondering through space she eventually came upon Federation space and slowly realized her calling to listen to other people, and eventually went to school to become a counselor, at 150, but decided that such a formally defined position wasn't for her. This drew her to bartending. She found she could talk to people, or more listen, and share what she'd learned through the years, while also serving others. Who doesn't like a drink?
Since taking up residence on Federation vessels she has managed to gain two lounges, one on the Ronin and one on the Independence-A
- Karynn Ehlanii: after working on the USS Ronin with her it became apparent that even the counselor need a counselor. Out of the necessity a beautiful friendship has begun to develop. Sarion considers Karynn one of her closest friends
- Jack Kolk: Upon joining the Ronin Sarion quickly got to know Jack as he frequented Double Shot for his Chocolate milk and breakfasts with Jhen Thelev. Together they threw Jhen a surprise going away party.
- William Rogers: Sarion first met Will at Ben Walker and Ro Adair's wedding. He seemed lonely at the bar, and as she was on the opposite side from normal and hated to see someone lonely she asked him to dance. From there the relationship budded into a romance. Which recently became more serious as Rogers asked Sarion to leave the Ronin and move with him to the Independence. She agreed and lives in residence there now.
- Barclay Bead: Sarion received this award January, 2009 for "Sarion Matsur has integrated better and better over the last year into operations aboard Starfleet ships, despite not wearing a uniform herself." - Captain Idril Mar
|NPC Listing · Independence-A Senior Staff · Crew History|
|CO: Flt.Capt. Sidney Riley · FO: Lt.Cmdr. Darius Clack|
|HCO: Ens. Isaac David Hertz · CCO: Ens. Alexander Richards|
|CEO: Lt. JG Lluneh Walker · R&D: Lt.Cmdr. Ethan Brice|
|COS: Lt. Eyas W'tine · SEC: Lt. Jade Shryker|
|CTO: Lt.Cmdr. Danny Wilde · TAC: Ens. Scarlet Delores|
|CSO: Lt. Tyriden · ACSO: Lt. Galon Sudra|
|CMO: Lt.Cmdr. Charles Sampi · CNS: Ens. Zinna|
MO: Ens. Leah St. James · Ens. Velana
|Edit Nav/View Key to Abbreviations|