|Rumaiy system||Star · Belt I · I · II · Belt II · III · IV · Belt III · V|
- it's orbit is approximately 113 million km from it's star
- it is an earth like planet with a diameter of 13,314 km (8,321 miles).
- a density of 5.4 and a gravity of 1.03 G's
- a standard type atmosphere with a pressure of about 1.1 earth normal with nitrogen 57%, oxygen 29% and others 14%
- axial tilt of 19%
- temperatures are extremely earth like but tend to be on the milder side with less extreme heat waves or cold snaps
- surface water over 62% of the planets surface
- it has a 23 hour day
- it's year is 233 days long
- the planet has a lot of upper atmospher activity that blocks most scanners and communications. It also conceals the nature of the planet below
- it has 2 small moons and 1 medium moon
- Rumaiy IIa: is 755 km (472 miles) in diameter, with a density of 5.1 and a gravity of 0.05 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 32,058 km. (20,036 miles)
- Rumaiy IIb: is 2,954 km (1,846 miles) in diameter, with a density of 5.6 and a gravity of 0.23 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 33,848 km. (21,155 miles)
- Rumaiy IIc: is 1,038 km (649 miles) in diameter, with a density of 4.7 and a gravity of 0.06 G's. It orbits the planets surface at a height of 37,974 km. (23,734 miles)
- unknown at this time
What little the Rumaiy have revealed about their history mainly has to do with the wars that were fought by the various noble houses. Now that they have established peaceful relations between all the noble houses they wish to help all races learn to live in harmony.
Strangely enough the more contact they have with other races the worse that world seems to function. Civil unrest, labour conflicts, treaty violations and many other problems seem to eventually crop up around them. They always offer to help but things usually seem to just get a lot worse.
One of the first races they had dealings with was the Dahri. It was the Rumaiy's idea to form a union with the Dahri for the express idea of provideing each other with support. It took a while but the end result was the Free Trade Union. For now the Dahri are a nessasary evil. Eventually when they have outlived their usefullness they will be given the honour or seveing the Rumaiy. Till then they have their use's.
These humanoids alway conceal their faces with a number of layers of iridescent gauze. They also wear gloves to hide their hands. They have worked extremely hard to maintain the secret of what they really look like. From what can be seen they have 4 fingers and a thumb. They have the same basic outline of most humanoids. They wear loose flowing clothes with many hidden pockets and other concealed pouch's.
They tell all off worlders that they believe in a god who controls every aspect of their world. It is because of these belief's that no off worlder is allowed to set foot on the planet. It would be in violation of their religion. This is also the reason why off worlders are never allowed to see or scan them.
This is false. They have no god, no religion and no belief's other than that they will one day control all the other races by any means nessassary.
Unknown as they never discuss any information about their planet with off worlders.
Unknown at this time as the Rumaiy never let any off worlders visit and never ship any animals off world.
They are fairly self sufficent but have taken advantage of off world trade to acquire raw resources and new technology. They never sell any thing from their world. They buy and sell from other worlds.
Their are 1,000 cities scattered over the planet. 1 for each noble house on the planet. Each city is then surrounded by factories, farms and mining facilities.
They have over 7 billion Rumaiy liveing on world and an unknown number off world.
They have a large number of satellites that increase the scrambleing effect caused by the upper atmospher makeing it impossible to scan, communicate or transport to the surface useing any method except specially constructed shuttle craft. They have special technology that lets them communicate with the surface.
They also have literally hundreds of stations floating above their world. Each one belongs to one of the noble houses that could afford to build one. They are usually a commercial station, repair facility, shipyard and military facility combined but other than that they vary a lot is size and layout.