Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Rumaiy system||Star · Belt I · I · II · Belt II · III · IV · Belt III · V|
It is in orbit of a class V, type M9 (Red) star called Rumaiy. The other objects in this star system are
- 1)asteroid belt, it's orbit is approximately 38 to 74 million km
- 2)an hot rock ball of a planet, it's orbit is approximately 86 million km, diameter of 9,414 km (5,884 miles).
- 3)a class M planet (Rumaiy II), it's orbit is approximately 113 million km, diameter of 13,314 km (8,321 miles). It is the homeworld for the Rumaiy.
- 4)asteroid belt, it's orbit is approximately 143 to 154 million km.
- 5)a medium gas giant, it's orbit is approximately 188 million km
- 6)a large gas giant, it's orbit is approximately 204 million km
- 7)asteroid belt, it's orbit is approximately 248 to 274 million km.
- 8)an icy rock ball of a planet, it's orbit is approximately 326 million km, diameter of 17,702.4 km (11,064 miles).