Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Memory 118 Guide •|
Pato is a type of Andorian sparkling wine. Its appearance is milky-white and translucent.
- Place of Origin: Cimera III (Andorian Colony)
- Preferred Temperature: chilled
- Prominent Flavors: a gentle, earthy flavour with a slight hint of sweetness
- Serving Suggestions: mixes well with nut or wood essences.
- Prominent Ingredients: fermented boll (boll is a type of cave fungus)
- Alcohol content (if any): around 15%
Pato comes bottled. Simply refrigerate and serve.
One of Senator Vreeya's favourite drinks.