Lambda Hydrae system
|Jenatris Cloud Sector|
|(Sector 118 map)|
|Lambda Hydrae system||Star · I · Belt I · II · Belt II · III|
This system is within the Romulan neutral zone at coordinates 07-11-07.
It is in orbit of a class V, type M6 (Red) star called Lambda Hydrae. The other objects in this star system are
- 1)a hot rock ball of a planet, it's orbit is approximately 37 million km, with a diameter of 4,934 km (3,084 miles).
- 2)asteroid belt, it's orbit is approximately 88 to 103 million km
- 3)a large gas giant, it's orbit is approximately 136 million km.
- 4)asteroid belt, it's orbit is approximately 151 to 174 million km
- 5)a class M planet (Lambda Hydrae III), it's orbit is approximately 198 million km, with a diameter of 10,299 km (6,437 miles).