|Position||Commanding Officer (Ret.)|
Captain Jordan Hurne is the former commanding officer of the USS Victory. He is currently Missing in Action.
- Full Name: Jordan Hurne
- Race: Terran
- Date of Birth: 234502.05
- Place of Birth: Earth
- Age: 253
- Gender: Male
- Height: 5'11"
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Length of Hair: Short
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birthmarks, Scars: None of note
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: None
- Build: Average build
- Handedness: Right-handed
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: 0
- Father: John Hurne - Whereabouts unknown
- Mother: Faith Hurne - Died in childbirth
- Siblings: 0
Born in England, Earth on stardate 234502.05. Jordan's mother (Faith) died in childbirth. Although born a Terran, Jordan never saw Earth in his youth.
Raised by his father John who was a weapons researcher, and tactical expert who peddled his wears to the highest bidder.
Jordan traveled the Alpha Quadrant with his father from one system to another. Never really mixing with people Jordan kept himself to himself.
Bored one day he joined a band of nobodies who where on there way to fight the Breen. A mixture of Klingons, Humans and Cardassians. Their mission was doomed from the start. A fight ensued between the Klingons and Cardassians. Who all but killed everyone aboard. Jordan returned home to find his father gone. All he could find out from friends was that he had left late on night with Federation Officers.
Jordan spent the next 4 years trying to track his father down(he was all he had). Working his way across space Jordan found himself at 001, Home. Talking in a bar late one night Jordan found a clue to his fathers whereabouts. The following day he enlisted into Starfleet. His one aim to find his father.
Disappearance in 2381
In the middle part of 2381, Captain Hurne mysteriously vanished from his quarters. Both Commander Robin Phoenix and Nugra tried to find him, but there was no computer evidence and very little forensic detail to explain what had happened. The man had literally been snatched from his quarters aboard the USS Victory while docked at Starbase 118.
The investigation in his disappearance proceed for only two weeks when orders from Star Fleet Intelligence told Phoenix and Nugra that they were to cease immediately. It is assumed that he was returned to SFI for reasons unknown. His whereabouts are still unknown.
- 237006.25: Joined starfleet. A average student finished 6th out of a class of 14 His grades would have been lower. But finished 1st with distinctions in Weapons and Tactics.
- 237402.05: Graduated Starfleet. Rank Ensign.
- 237402.28: Joined first crew. Starbase 27. During a fight with a Klingon received a scar on his left cheek. Received a reprimand.
- 237403.04: Classified
- 237706.13: Joined USS Kodiak-A as Tactical Officer.
- 237711.02: Promoted to Lieutenant Junior Grade.
- 237803.16: Promoted to Lieutenant and becomes Operations Officer.
- 237809.06: Promoted to Lieutenant Commander.
- 237809.24: Becomes Kodiak first officer, replacing Commander Servik.
- 237902.12: Promoted to Commander.
- 237905.20: Becomes commanding officer of USS Victory.
- 237908.11: Promoted to captain.
- 238111.04: Takes leave of absence. Commander Megan Parker becomes acting commanding officer.
- 238201.30: Reinstated as commanding officer relieving Commander Parker.
- 238212.21: Vanishes from ship. Commander Robin Phoenix takes charge.
Awards & Commendations
- Nebula Bar
- James T. Kirk Cross