Ix & Te
|Ix and Te
|Crewman First Class
Crewmen Ix and Te are currently serving as Enlisted Engineers aboard the USS Constitution-B.
LCARS Starfleet Personnel Profile
- Height: 4'5 and 4'6, respectively
- Weight: 150 lbs between the two of them
- Hair: bald
- Eyes: green and hazel, respectively
- Build: both are short and slim
- Face: Ix has a slightly rounder face, a Bynaus pulse receiver over their right ear and a synaptic processor on the left side of their forehead, Te has a slightly longer face, a electromagnetic signal visualizer of their left eye and their synaptic processor on the right side of their head
- Carriage: the pair are sly and private, avoiding others if possible
- Off-Duty Clothing: the two wear silver and black Bynar jumpsuits with a gold band across the front as a nod to their station
- Voice: halting and fast, often finishing each others' sentences and never finishing their own
- Handedness: Ix is left-handed, Te is right-handed
- Personal Quarters: ???
LCARS Starfleet Personnel Biography
Little is known about Ix and Te before they showed up at the Starfleet Technical Services Academy on Mars. They had served as programmers on Bynaus, which is like being a janitor on Earth, but ended up travelling to Starbase 118 before enlisting in Starfleet for their own reasons. They both have a speciality in computer programming, but also excel at building physical computational systems, and are often found in the Engineering Systems Programming Office or around the ship torso deep in the Constitution's disassembled computer components for repairs.
Ix and Te were assigned to the Constitution after completing their training on Mars. They ended up being snatched up by ESPO, and became favourites of Lieutenant Sarolk, the ESPO head before his retirement, mostly because the logical Vulcan could find common ground with the logic processes of the Bynar. Since his retirement the two have become unmanageable to the other officers of the Constitution's ESPO.