Ensign Frag is currently serving as an Engineering Officer aboard the USS Constitution-B.
LCARS Starfleet Personnel Profile
- Height: 4'9
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Hair: dark brown
- Eyes: dark grean
- Build: stout and broad shouldered
- Face: Frag is considered homely on Tellar Prime, although her small, curly beard is admired by some
- Carriage: strong, laid-back, loud-mouthed
- Off-Duty Clothing: a pair of Tellarite coveralls and an undershirt when she can be bothered
- Voice: boisterous and deep
- Handedness: right-handed
- Personal Quarters: half-completed mechanical and computer projects strewn everywhere, tools and spare parts in no particular order
LCARS Starfleet Personnel Biography
Frag's full name is Fraaggalana Negu lorin Xashlaars, but she has always been known as the moniker "Frag," and only those with access to her personnel records could ever learn her full name. She is the daughter of a famous orator on Tellar Prime, although she followed in her grandmother's footsteps and enrolled in the Starfleet Academy annex on her homeworld.
She began assigned as a computational systems engineer at Utopia Planitia, helping install computer systems in new vessels. When working on the Constitution overhaul she fell in love with the Galaxy-class vessel and requested a transfer, where she was put under the charge of Lieutenant Sarolk working in the Engineering Systems Programming Office, immediately earning his enmity for her quarrelsome, loudmouthed, brash personality. However, her work on the Constitution's physical computer systems proved her worth and she remained with ESPO where she is the bane of Ensign Tor's existence.