|Birthplace||London, England, Earth|
“Ignis usque ad consummationem saeculi (Fire until the End)”
Arthur Wilde was a Federation starship captain, who died doing his duty in 2366.
- Full Name: Arthur Harold Augustus Wilde
- Race: Human
- Place of Birth: London, England, Earth
- Birth date: 232907.25
- Date of Death: 236606.17
- Age at Death: 37
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: 0
- Height: 5' 8"
- Weight: 90kg
- Hair Colour: Black
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Birthmarks, Scars: None
- Voice: Low and deep.
- Handedness: Right
- Quarters: Captain's Quarters
- Favourite Room: Bridge
- Habits: Cool and collected, he was a man of action.
- Mannerisms: Stoic
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None
- Hobbies and Pastimes:
- Likes: Springball, holodecks, Andorian ale
- Dislikes: Cold weather, intolerance
- Ambitions and Goals: His goal was to command his own starship
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Father: Charles Wilde
- Mother: Catherine Wilde
- Siblings: Sidney Wilde, Marcus Wilde, Lavinia Wilde, Victor Wilde, Georgette Wilde
Arthur Wilde was a dedicated Starship captain, commanding the USS Crusoe until his death in 2366.
The second son of Charles Wilde, Arthur was content to join Starfleet when it was known his elder brother Sidney would take his fathers place as head of Wilde Industries. He served Starfleet diligently, rising the ranks to command, and was a stellar example of everything Starfleet and the Federation stood for.
He died during a confrontation with Nausicaan pirates when they attacked the ship. Captain Wilde was killed in a bulkhead explosion.