USS ARTEMIS SHIP'S MANUAL
Welcome to the USS Artemis-A simming group, part of the larger UFOP: StarBase 118 fleet.
This manual is designed for both experienced and new players aboard the USS Artemis-A, new to the group, new to the fleet, or players who might have a question about something they thought they learned some time ago. It is the staff's sincere hope that you will find everything you will need to be happy, successful, and productive here on the Artemis in these pages. That said, if you find something unclear or are just unsure, please do not hesitate to contact the CO, the XO, or your Department Head.
Table of Contents
Section A - the Basics
- How to be successful on the Artemis
- How to format your sims for the Artemis
- Some general tips for being successful on the Artemis.
Section B - the Posting
- A Ship, the Ship
- Neutral space along the Klingon border.
- Who's on the crew, have you added your character?
Section C - Operating Procedures
- Some things to keep in mind on missions.
- Downtime, there's downtime?
- Want to help guide the Artemis through a mission?
- Who are the Staff, and what do they do?
Section D - Advanced Topics
- How do I get promoted?
- I'd like to place a secondary character on the Artemis, now what?
- I finally made Department Head, now what?
- We always need good mentors, what do they do?
- What kind of OOC Activities does the ship need help with?
- Player Achievements, like merit badges, but cooler.